Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 5 Ch. 32

idk whats goin on with this series but if I'm not mistaken the blonde girl used to like that blonde guy right and now she came to like mc like how

say there's a good reason behind it butt...
my idea bout relationship maybe different but I'm not gonna date someone who already fell in love before, and ofc I've never fell before

Fed-Kun's army
Hell yeah! Let's get dumpster fire going. I'll get the jet fuel, you get the marshmallows...

Fed-Kun's army
Jirou and Akari should just go fuck already, ffs. The sexual tension between them two is off the charts.

Dex-chan lover
Don't worry guys, the moment Akari go from him the guy would realize that he doesn't give a shit about his childhood friends anymore.

Why do I have this impending feeling of dread climbing up out of my stomach... Bracing myself for all kinds of feels in this next arc...

it was mentioned before about them changing pairs but now it comes to this.
for our FL we know how she feels so she won't want a switch but will she go along with what ML wants.
as for other guy he knows how our FL feels so he might not agree either or he may go tell the ML to have honest chat with FL.
though part of me worries it will go the drama dumpster fire route u get some series take for the sake of drama. When u know they are gonna end up together at the end.

All of this happen because he gives up before trying before, when you like someone just fuckin confess man. Especially to someone who already close to you.

Fed-Kun's army
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

I was literally screaming at my screen. PLEASE FOR FUCKS SAKE PLEASE I CAN'T FMC and MC need to get together or ima loose my shit!

Users who are viewing this thread