Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 6 Ch. 33

Fed-Kun's army
NoooOOOOOooooOO ring the door please ... Don't drink her milk :( u did it for her.

Double-page supporter
ML just thinks that FL loves someone else, why would he think differently? Especially when almost all his life he loved his childhood friend.
Weird that some people here would expect something different.

@BlueOnAir im sure it aint that mild, i mean look at chapter 26 when they both together and she said "im really grateful i loved you" that feeling is real my brother but wahtever

Fed-Kun's army
OH MY FUCKING GOD PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need this to end well for my sanity. ML and FL please don't fuck this up and the childhood friend needs to DIP THE FUCK OUT!! You waited to long bitch and now hes not going to be yours.

Dex-chan lover
GOD DAMN IT I wish he overheard her crying...
I wish they’d realize their feelings sooner (like rn) instead of him going with the other girl to realize too late and hurt the other chick too

GAH

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Damn, they are rooms apart yet they couldn't find each other.

@Raydnt
No, you're not the only one, this is one of the few mangas where I can't tell who is best girl, I would like if they both won but that is impossible.

Dex-chan lover
Is the manga going to end in these 2 weeks that they have left ?

Yes please. Don't tell anything, I want things to end accordingly not the Nisekoi'd ending.

Dex-chan lover
Got the perfect song warming up just for the occasion

https://youtu.be/jI_oBXzLNmw

Dex-chan lover
Part of me wants Shiori to have her chance and a proper closure, so ok with the switch, the other part don't want Jirou to keep misunderstanding Akari's feelings for 30 more chapters. I'm a bit conflicted.

Double-page supporter
I kinda like the other guy´s reaction. Actually very realistic and sensible, and he´s pretty smart for being a side character in the whole thing.

Aggregator gang
I want MC to get with Shiori though.

It would be an interesting ending for Akari to just accept she fell for him too late.

Users who are viewing this thread