Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 6 Ch. 33

Calling it now, he moves in with Shiori but then realizes he likes Akari and so after some drama Akari wins. Then Shiori has to watch as Yakuin brings Akari home every weekend to cuck her.

While it would be super hard on shiori, I'd rather have jirou and akari stay together. Otherwise I'd feel like it'll go on for too long and there'll be a fuckload of drama, because I think there's a 99% chance akari is gonna win anyway.

Well that hurt more than anticipated plus that guys looked like he was in pain poor brother

Dex-chan lover
Does the plot ever move? I could've sworn I read this same thing happen at least five times now. Talk about Pastel romance being slow as shit. This one is gaining fast.

Fed-Kun's army
Its prediction time... MC becomes even more of a wuss than allready and the pointless drama amps up because its "entertaining" *vomits*

Double-page supporter
This chapter highlights my chief issue with this manga.
Jirou has always been an indecisive pussy. He always stops himself from taking a step towards someone's heart.

The last time he took the initiative was when he kissed Akari back in like chapter 2... And that only happened because of a misunderstanding.

Dex-chan lover
Why are you people even fussing. A blind man can see that the author was goin to pair these two, he's just draggin it out. Cheap ass story...

Dex-chan lover
@Soulwarfare Same. I think it would lead to a good final act because it would cause her to reevaluate her actions earlier in the story and how she treated MC.

Double-page supporter
Hard choice. I’m also undecided. Both girls are good.

This is so frustrating to read, Jirou's such an indecisive pussy, I won't be surprised if 2022 came and he's still confused about his damn feelings, nice try for the author for keeping this running but it's gone too far dragging itself.

Bruh, the author would make alt ending. Akari route and shiori route. All is well all is well 😂

Users who are viewing this thread