Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 6 Ch. 33

Dex-chan lover
cExE6xO.png

I like Shiori, though. I like Akari, too. I'm conflicted.

Dex-chan lover
>cover girl for 5 volumes
>thinking the childhood friend would win
as much as i fucking hate this wuss of an MC, i just want akari to have a happy ending with the person she loves

Next Time In Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman Z! Now that minami knew that both girls like yakuin, will he the best bro and look out for both? Or will he be a dick and ruin everything?

Contributor
Jirou better choose Akari else, it's A-FKING-KARI HIS HEAD ON A SPIKE

I think it's kinda obvious Minami likes Shiori. Minami is best bro so I think there'll be a moment where he try to be the good guy he has always been, but then hurt inside. Then one chapter later bada bing bada bum, Minami confesses

If he is having trouble deciding which one he loves, why not just date both? Become a fellow two-time champion.

Dex-chan lover
Akari crying hurts so much. Realizing too late that you love someone...

The author has no choice, Jirou will not choose Akari otherwise the manga is over. But no problem guys in the end it's Akari finish with Jirou :)

It's not just about the childhood friend card man, Akari and Jirou has such this chemistry and I want them to just end up being together sadge

@GengisKong
i don't think u need to worry about a win for the childhood friend as i feel Minami is really into her it's just he's such a nice guy and knows about her feelings for the MC so he distances himself from it. I think it's like the main couple feelings have developed over time at least on his part.

Users who are viewing this thread