Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 6 Ch. 34

Go the fuck away, Sakura. Geez. If you love him say so, don't be all wishy-washy like that. Saying he's special this, special that, but never actually say "I love you" is fucking dumb. And Jirou, get some fucking balls, bro. Tenjin this tenjin that, who fucking cares???? If you like her, shoot! If you don't, leave. If you can get a bloody cent for every indecisiveness you own, you'd be a damned billionaire by now. Choose one and be done with it. If you're going to break our Akari's heart anyway, do it fast. Jesus Christ

Dex-chan lover
I can't over the gigantic amounts of anxiety every update of the manga gives me.

Dex-chan lover
My hatred of Jirou is building. He's repeatedly proven himself to be the kind of guy that will forget one girl as long as he's in the presence of another without the first nearby. It's like all his cogitation over the hot milk he actually made for Akari the previous night just went right out the window, just because Akari didn't seem upset the next morning (Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Akari go through this exact same process previously? Would this not raise any flags in Jirou's head?), and he saw Shiori.

Meanwhile, and as I said, Shiori's only trying hard because she has competition.

@Rataniji, @Benjiro: I'm currently playing Muv-Luv, and I'm going down the Sumika route first; I just got past the point at which you choose a meal made by someone else, and now I'm on what appears to be a date with Sumika. However, I say that Meiya is definitely the better girl. Don't get me wrong, Takeru is the kind of MC I hate--a donkan (just like Jirou, but worse). Even worse, he's a donkan who likes to pretend he's smart. On top of that, he's got a pretty bad personality, and the abuse he gets from Sumika is sometimes deserved. That said, sometimes, Sumika deserves what she gets, and that's a reason why (along with the abuse itself, MAJOR minus for any girl who does it; and no, I don't forgive the opposite either) Meiya's better.

The one thing Sumika has is that she wears thighhighs. Meiya's only flaw is that she wears pantyhose. I guess they had to make Sumika appealing in some way, because she doesn't have much at all otherwise.

Dex-chan lover
Jirou is too lost in his own feelings. It's hard too root for the friend when we barely see her compared to FMC.
I don't even know what I want at this point

Fed-Kun's army
@AtlasM bascially took the words out of my mouth, but I do have to say, Akari is also to blame, infact all three in this triangle are equally at fault, if Akari said her feelings outright instead of beating around the bush, she'd win automatically, as well as Shiori this "shy shy" I kiss him but don't want to say I love him none sense is FUCKING WHY she should lose and Jirou being a absolute spineless coward doesn't help because with BOTH OF THEM he just refuses to ask, look the night of the topic of partners exchange come up Akari would've of won if Jioru just pass it, same with Akari, she would've of won ALL NOW if she had the same balls she had with Tenjin, fucking hell SHIORI WOULD'VE OF FUCKING WON IF SHE JUST STOP BEATING AROUND THE BUSH AND OPEN HER FUCKING MOUTH!
The only reason this series isn't over is the giant plothole that no one wants to tell anyone how they really feel.

the other girl reminds me of onodera from nisekoi, same personality and both have a hard time expressing their feelings, if she drags out her feelings for a long period of time she’ll end up losing. which is good, as im currently rooting for akari. hopefully akari wins. :)

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I don't support the childhood friend route here because rather than her actually liking him it feels more like jealousy.

@Benjiro @Giga Not here to break out the Waifu wars - your waifu is valid!! I tend to like the girl type that goes for what she set her target on, and Meiya is just so, so, SO obviously into MC (who, yeah, total self-insert protag and meh). While Sumika is into him, the abuse he often rightfully gets... Sometimes also does not. Also, Sumika had years and years to hit her target where Meiya worked her butt off in a few short months. But don't get me wrong - I cried for her when I didn't choose her. She's a good bean.

Fed-Kun's army
star-wars-krennic-gif-10935154

Dex-chan lover
@Rataniji:
I respect your harmony-oriented approach--there is value in such a thing, where it is needed--however, I am not afraid to hear "your waifu a shit", either. The proverb goes, "as iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another". Dissent doesn't necessarily have to entail hostility. The way I see things, men can strive against each other in total disagreement-filled debate, and end that debate with no hard feelings at all--and still be in complete disagreement. Or who knows, perhaps one will be convinced of the other's side. To be able to entertain dissent without taking offense is part of maturity; to accept criticism without regarding it as a personal attack is strength in addition. That said, I do not mind the waifu wars at all, because any chance to talk about one's waifu (of which there ought not to be more than one, lest your laifu be ruined) is a good thing.

I'm still trying to make my way through the story (what I'm actually interested in is the Alternative timeline, as Schwarzesmarken got me into the series). Still, I've long been averse to characters like Sumika--an example of why is found in Girls Bravo's Kojima Kirie. That girl, I absolutely hated (and I like busty girls, though short hair is almost always unacceptable to me). While Sumika's violence is just played up in Muv-Luv--and isn't gratuitous, unlike Kirie's (poor Yukinari, she beats the hell out of that boy)--she still engages in it; that and her other unpleasant habits/traits are also things she won't acknowledge (as far as I know, anyway).

Even so, and as I said, some of it isn't gratuitous--Takeru DOES ask for those that aren't. It's part of the humor, but I've personally never liked to see it go only one way, once I properly understood the implications. And I don't like to see girls get hit without good reason, so it's just not for me. That said...given the way they both act, you could say that Takeru and Sumika really deserve each other. Their negative traits seem to match very well.

Users who are viewing this thread