Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 6 Ch. 35

I'm surprised this series is still going on. We already know author is gonna put Jirou and Akari as a couple so why stretching the story unnecessarily? You're not fooling anyone with your stupid plot twists. Also Press F for my girl Shiori

Double-page supporter
I just want Akari to win. She's the best waifu by a mile.

there officer, that there is a girl in love and has to win

Does anyone else just come around every 20 so days and wait for the next monthly release too??? I’m literally so obsessed with this story! Thanks so much as always for the updates💞💕

I'm fully on team Shiori. I know I will lose because manga authors have grudges against childhood friends, but my devotion will go down with the ship!

@Giga Ah yes, because Akari has been such an angel, thinking about what HE wants and not being such a pest throughout this whole manga, teasing and messing with him at pretty much every single turn. And then you say it's HIS fault for making zero sense of her chaotic behavior that keeps flipping between nice and bully. And you know damn well her signals were ALWAYS mixed, from start to finish. No they haven't stopped being mixed, they're still mixed, especially now with her suddenly actually trying to do something just for him and yet still being a brat about it.

It's not him that's unworthy of Akari. It's Akari that's unworthy of him.

Users who are viewing this thread