Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 6 Ch. 35

Dex-chan lover
It's just me or the points waived A LOT this chapter? At first were at 21 (p. 21), then skyrocketed to 79 O.O (p. 27) then went down to 20 (p. 35).
Did the whole pervy skinship gave them fifthy-eight points and the fight substracted almost sixty, TF?

Group Leader
@Korvalus I suggest you look more closely. That is 19, not 79. (Although, I admit, I can understand how you mistook it for 79.)
Their points dropped by two when they were fighting, and raised by one when they made up.

Dammit stop with the pointless drama, we already had our fill of it already. Just confess and get together, don't become Rent a Thot that keeps it's stupidity running that has already overstated it's use.

We all know Akari is best girl and Jirou already know that she is and that other bland girl (forgot her name) is not even on the same ball park.

It seems like people don't wanna see more drama. I mean wouldn't you want give the childhood friend a chance just to see what she can do?

Fed-Kun's army
> this chapter
obligatory
star-wars-i-have-the-high-ground.gif

> PR sucks
your-words-not-mine.gif

I'd say more 'inconsistent'... there are more than a few legit good lines that make the characters sound way less stiff than in previous chapters, but there were still some awkwardly phrased lines, like Jirou's on p. 13.

Still, probably one of the better chapters by this group. Except for...

> 御主人様 un-TL'd
jeopardy-alex-trebek.gif

(Not necessarily the PR's fault, slap your TL)

Dex-chan lover
Can we wrap this up already? Akari is clearly best grill, we dont really need any more drama, just more akari moments.

Dex-chan lover
@HotChocolatte: Woops, you're right. Sorry. I knew the variation was far too great.

But this also brings me the question: would "physical intimacy" (not sex though) would raise the points being a common "husband-wife" activity or not? 😶

Dex-chan lover
V cute, but i'm going to pull my hair out if the dude doesn't grow some balls and be decisive soon

Was lowkey rooting for her until the last pages where she activated her pointless tsundere trapcard.

"OH NOO HOW COULD U LOOK EVEN THO I LITERALLY DRESSED LIKE THIS ON PURPOSE" fuck off

Dex-chan lover
Jirou better make a choice. She don't deserve staying on stand-by like that
Akari could also be honest. Well, hopefully in around 10 chapters

Users who are viewing this thread