Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 6 Ch. 35

Aggregator gang
Jirou's Brain is a prequel meme going "Hello There" at every action Akari is doing.

I do like the other girl, but Jirou and Akari as a pair makes too much sense and just looks perfect. Here's hoping they work things out.

Fed-Kun's army
Akira cowardice, makes me think they should change partners as much as they are wonderful together(fuck this very chapter shows they are literally a psudeo couple) till one of them find their balls,they will changes partners.

Double-page supporter
If you have questions for Akari, why not try asking her? 🙄 Don´t you trust her, after all?

Dex-chan lover
Before anything else, "yeet"? "Sus"? Who's doing the editing/QC, and why have they replaced the person who hasn't used this low-IQ language from the beginning until now? And if they didn't, why did they start, and why haven't they been replaced?

That aside, I initially blamed Akari for this latest non-development, but then I thought about it: If you walk through a door, and the pretty girl who's been living with you for half a year--and has been making plenty of "strange" moves on you greets you at that door with a maid outfit, then goes on to press her breasts on your back as she gives you a massage, and finally ends up insisting and forcing you to enjoy her lap pillow, you should be able to get the message. I can't pin this on Akari's sending mixed signals previously, because her signals haven't been very mixed for a while, now. It's all Jirou, now, who's playing the donkan role to the hilt.

As I made my way through the chapters of Henjo, I thought the main male character, Takamura, was possibly the most pathetic male romcom MC I'd ever read. I'd forgotten all about Jirou. I did notice something about the two, though--something they, and probably many other similar male MCs, have in common: they're both childishly self-centered, and fixated on reacting to their main girl's advances, rather than simply responding appropriately. Both of them, when such a thing happens, react with what appears to be great shock and even repulsion, making a token effort to mentally ask why the girl's doing it--"token" because they aren't wondering at all, they already came to a conclusion: "She's out to get me." They spend almost no time assessing the situation, they only think about what's happening to them; any thinking outside of that just leads back to or feeds that initial idea that the girl means them harm.

That's the only way this guy could insensitively go on and on about his "image" in this chapter, even when they're behind closed doors. It's all about characters like them: "I'm no good, no one would want me." "What is she trying to do to me?" "She's just a slutty gyaru trying to tease me." If Jirou spent just a good, solid minute thinking of someone other than himself (namely, Akari), he might be able to figure out why she's been doing what she's doing.

At this rate, he's becoming less and less worthy of Akari.

"I might never be able to be honest"
So useless. If she hasn't been able to fix that in half a year, she won't be able to, EVER.
Maybe after a switch she will finally learn.

That ended on the worst possible way I could imagine. Hats off to the author

Akari is GOAT tho, 110% wife material.

jirou's suspicion of her isn't unjustified. but goddamn does this man even love her, he was about to just lay in her lap and go "HEY LET'S TALK ABOUT LEAVING EACH OTHER I WANNA BE WITH MY FRIEND CRUSH GIRL :D"

ah another one of those endings so brutal every time they happen to be cut short and the long wait.
Wow ML really is clueless can u get anymore obvious she's practically throwing herself at him.
Really think the FL should just confess her feelings that way they can have some kinda resolution.

Users who are viewing this thread