Fuyu Fenrir no Itoshigo to Natta Watashi ga, Zetsubou kara Iyasareteiku Hanashi - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Aggregator gang
@ASmileToProtect yeah, except in japan, these people endure thisin school and when they're adults. its suprising that japan actually has a lower suicide rate then korea

I want to read this. i really do... but why do artist make wolf/furry people, have both sets of ears! It is so annoying!

I thought that doggo looked familiar.
Also, that workplace is horrible, I hope they go bankrupt.

Fed-Kun's army
These fucking companies never get their comeupance it's annoying. I wish that fat fucking boss got killed or some shit.

Fed-Kun's army
Scrolling down, Im reading this thinking "plz dont have four ears" and then god dammit.

Dex-chan lover
@Ace435

Then why do Black Companies such as that exist?

"Meet the deadline or your fired!" "Get my suit or your fired!" "Have this spreadsheet ready or your fired!"

Its like their permanently on a razor's edge.

Aggregator gang
@jimmyclear It's because they're efficient for they're low cost, firstly you don't pay overtime, yet to meet their deadlines, they have to do their best. Even if they are to leave, there are many others to replace them. When they try to resign, you can dump tons of work on them so that they can't find another company to work for, making them have to rely on you. and lastly, because of one of Japan's philosophies, it's hard for people to try to complain to their superiors

Aggregator gang
Though i understand how these companies exist. It's hard to imagine them easily firing an employee without a care about the working contract.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine getting wolf ears but retaining your humain ears thus having four ears...
The heresy ...

i know it be a trope, but i wanna see the scene where the boss and coworkers SUCK IT when they realize she did all that work/didnt make the mistakes and shit hits the fan

@Ace435
@jimmyclear
Oh yeh, it’s hard for foreigners to find company based jobs in japan as well, since the japanese mindset is basically “loyalty to the company” and “group effort”. In most other countries its normal for an individual worker in a company to seek self benefit, get promoted based on skill/work, or switch to a different company that offers more for your work on the fly. In Japan, this isnt the case ;v;

Dex-chan lover
@Lime-Tea

Point is, there's a lot of Black Companies in Japan. When people outside the country of Japan find out about it, Japan loses it appeal for foreigners to live in it.

Now, true to what you say, other countries actually pay people who are uber-dedicated to their work. A dude that does math as a hobby is better than the guy who does it as a job.

As well, “loyalty to the company” and “group effort”... those are recipes for disaster. Its high-instigation of stagnation.

Fed-Kun's army
Bruh capitalism fucked with her so hard she ended getting four goddamn ears. What the fuck are the other ones for, sonar???

Dex-chan lover
OMG man I haven't been this mad at a char on ch 1 in a long time, fucking MC is SUCH A FUCKING DUMBASS like I get it she might be kind but her brain is completely dead, she just does everything for other people while choosing to be a victim and blaming everyone in life instead of herself for being too much of an idiot, she def gets no sympathy from me

Fed-Kun's army
I'm really sorry but I dont have any sympathy for MC (at least in this chapter)
Maybe if you're oppressed since little and you're brainwashed to be a pathetic slave
But, judged from the flashback, MC is raised in a good happy family
And there are so many chance for MC to retaliate, but she choose not to. And then silently complained in the back, BUT STILL COMING BACK TO WORK even though she doesnt have any reason to (at least author didnt tell any reason, like maybe that she cant lose that job, or that she is dirt poor)

Anyway...
I'll keep this in my reading list though, because looks like there's going to be lots of mofu-mofu in later chapters

Users who are viewing this thread