Fuyu Fenrir no Itoshigo to Natta Watashi ga, Zetsubou kara Iyasareteiku Hanashi

I personally feel that the art could be better, the story is pretty nice and I’m a diehard fan of isekai genre animes/mangas. I do like the plot but at parts the art seems pretty decent in general compared to other arts styles I have seen. Maybe just me, but like the cover rn, the art looks a bit off because I’m not used to it or something else. @Malte

Aggregator gang
@Anti_Immortal Thanks for replying and giving some insight into your reasoning. Here recently I have just become quite fascinated by why some mangas are rated the way they are, both positively and negatively.

Contributor
The rare case where the cover art is actually worse than much of the actual art. What happened to her poor, warped head on the cover? XD

...Anyway, this is the most unabashedly Mary Sue thing I've seen in years—occasionally to the point where I just about start laughing. Yet mama (or papa?) Fenrir is the most soothing character one could possibly have imagined, to the point where things that should be (or even are) purest kitsch, turn out lovely. I may already have a soft spot for this series.

ok the artist and pictures are wasted on this one its fucking cute but the story is fucking bad
the mc is too much of a crybaby

@yukiwa if plants adept too it they can bear
fruits even in winter for example if everything in the world is like the whole year around so cold that rain doesn't exist only snow so the only water source is this snow

@yukiwa could also just be some new rules about snow who knows how the author intended it or if he eveb thought about that

sry but I have seen stuff that is better and yes a lot of it not saying its trash but not one of my good titles

Thank you for the new chapter 🤍🖤
I'm glad you figured out the release schedule, please let me join your discord if you set one up ^_^

So happy I found this series. It isn't the best manga out there and it certainly isn't trope-breaking, but at the same time reading it just makes you happy. It's one of those series where while it isn't objectively good, its enjoyment factor is through the roof.

Users who are viewing this thread