Gacha wo Mawashite Nakama wo Fuyasu Saikyou no Bishoujo Gundan wo Tsukuriagero - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Gacha Again

I thought I was going to get backlash for saying I prefer her with the helmet on

Fed-Kun's army
I think I prefer her with her helmet/mask on.
And only get new units with rarity above SSR?
I'd be so screwed in that new world then... my gacha luck sucks

Double-page supporter
@six02 So true, I stopped watching them after the 4th series, but playing Digimon Cybersleuth was very educational.

@Kisato LadyDevimon and Lilithmon are my personal favorites.

Fed-Kun's army
Sakuyamon X Antibody is a thing if we're talking about fanservice digimon.

@gaigous Lilithmon is also my personal favorite as well. For the personification of lust she's rather classy too which is a bonus.

Dex-chan lover
Is that a effing DBZ reference??
Aren't there any skill books or items that grants him skills?? If he gets some of those it should be good.....
why isn't her face like that?? does she represent any other girl???

So I went back to Chapter 3, pages 9 & 10, to check her stats. No mention of attack power at all. Closest thing was Strength which should have been around 2330 before it was doubled. It's definitely a DBZ reference.

Dex-chan lover
@SSS26032002 I think he needs to get new titles, since that is the thing he switches to change skills.

HER FACE HAS BEEN SEEN! SHE CAN NO LONGER BE A BRIDE! YOU MUST TAKE RESPONSIBILITYYYYYYY!

though seriously, if she has a backstory built in, with being knight, I'm pretty sure a face like that would lead to much bullying and being discredited. a "she's too cute to be strong" kinda thing.

Group Leader
Rather than a waifu that I would have to spend upkeep on and can't summon due to level limits, I would definitely go for the unlimited inventory bag and town portal items (assuming they weren't 1-time use items) for my first couple of rolls. Maybe a HUD or long-distance communication device as well. And armor, because I can't protecc or enjoy my loli waifus if I'm dead.

as a completely free to play player myself I enjoy pay to win player like MC suffering

hopefully he has little luck too unlike other isekai mangas which favor the MC a lot by giving them OP loot items (not to mention cheat-like skills)

UR to get a unit? Wonder what the drop rate of the gacha in this manga. Played plenty of gacha games so having horrible rates is not new to me.

Dex-chan lover
Should've just hidden the face forever. Would've been much better.

It's on the volume cover and in chapter one anyway, it was weird hiding her face from him at all when they showed us immediately before that in shots from the future. Completely extraneous plot point that way around. If they hadn't done it that way, then I'd be kind of inclined to agree with you. Mostly so I could show my age and refer to her as Wilson.

Users who are viewing this thread