Gacha wo Mawashite Nakama wo Fuyasu Saikyou no Bishoujo Gundan wo Tsukuriagero - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - At the end of Death by Explosion

I can spark in Granblue right now but I'm waiting for Christmas rolls to happen first. This is too real.

Dex-chan lover
I wanted to know his stats and about those items.... still he's pretty unlucky now.... he can't even get 1 ur but his summoned one got one of 'em on the first time.... and I can't understand the character of this new summoned mate....

Dex-chan lover
Lol do people actually waste their time and money on this shit? it's basically online gambling!

@Echonic yes, people spend alot of money in gacha. I think I've read in some news about a guy who spends 10k USD in FGO. And I'm pretty sure he's not the biggest spender in gacha games.

Aggregator gang
is it bad that I'm wishing statistical improbability on MC and hoping his 2% chance x 100 rolls eats a zero UR return? I mean, assuming there's either no failsafe or that 100 rolls isn't enough to trigger it, then it's only like a 13.262% chance...so it's not even really that improbable, his chance of no UR is a little worse than 1 in 8...that's like flipping a coin 3 times and having all 3 tails

simplified cumulative probability = 100% x (1 - (1 - [base drop rate*])^[rolls])
base drop rate* (in decimal form) = 0.02
and rolls = 100
so that's ~86.738% chance he'll get at least one UR...or, conversely, an ~13.262% of no UR

EDIT: so I commented before I finished the chapter...turns out I was mostly right...so either 100 misses was the trigger for a failsafe or Ms. Waifu has divine blessing grade luck

Double-page supporter
Eh, rare items sound better than rare party members especially when you already have an OP party member. What else did he get from opening that number of packs? I think I saw another Excalibur, so how strong is that now?

@Echonic nope, they are called Whales or Wallet Warriors. People who have stable jobs or lots of money with bad gambling habits.

Dex-chan lover
So I'm guessing their just stupid people with money then, does anyone actually call them whales lol.

Dex-chan lover
A damn manga is calling me out. i feel attacked.

jokes aside this is a semi accurate depiction of free to play gacha hell. well done.

Can somewhat relate with the MC as my very last YOLO pull gave me that rate up SSR (UR equivalent in this manga)

Dex-chan lover
I felt this chapter in my soul. He wanted the UR too bad, he tripped the desire sensor. Meanwhile some newb rolls once with a pure heart and gets the goods.

Fed-Kun's army
Wait that's not how it works, 200x pulls with 2% chance doesn't guarantee you to get it.

MD@Home
LOL that feeling when the RNGsus isn't with you XD!! New girl contender is up to par with Norl, NICE XD!!

Dex-chan lover
Norl is way too cute to keep wearing her mask, especially in private.

Surprise boob pillow.

And Norl is still upset about being summoned in a tree, though that is fair.

Oh boy. Estelle is either gonna be a ball-buster, a tsundere, or both.

Users who are viewing this thread