Gacha wo Mawashite Nakama wo Fuyasu Saikyou no Bishoujo Gundan wo Tsukuriagero - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - The Magician Estelle

Dex-chan lover
@Ringz Compared to his and Norl's, though, it's almost absurdly low for her level; I went and checked and chapter 3 (page 10, specifically) shows their stats when they're level 3 and 4, respectively. At that point, Okura's defense was 155 and Norl's was 255. Meanwhile, Estelle is level 15 and only has 120 defense, so I think the low defense comment is pretty spot on (though mages ideally wouldn't have to worry about defense).

Aggregator gang
Getting evil vibes from Estelle. Not even the good kind of evil but the boring kind.

As for what is cute being subjective, I agree. I don't find this character cute at all(yet at least).

Contributor
From what I remember of the translated WN she's just the teasing type and doesn't do anything particularly mean-spirited.

Group Leader
I don't know about this MC, but I definitely don't need a constant floating reminder in my POV of my party's bust sizes.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know about this MC, but I definitely don't need a constant floating reminder in my POV of my party's bust sizes.

I've surely seen more useful UI/HUD elements. But I may have also seen even more useless ones. There's also cases where such an obvious thing is left out, and you can only hope they get around to it eventually with a little quality of life bit tacked on to some other update.

@gregger or they took inspiration from nanomancer, where the MC like to target butthole a lot (natural weakness that few have any defence against), bcs of her a new market of buttplate has been created

>I don't know about this MC, but I definitely don't need a constant floating reminder in my POV of my party's bust sizes.

I do

is anyone going to think why cute girls are joining this guys party when he is not that strong rn and where the girl appear from? i feel like someone will start watching him secretly after the priest joins him

Dex-chan lover
So, uh... Was that an implication that they did the lewd? Or was he just hugged/squeed/tickled to exhaustion?
I've read a few manga which such an underwhelming ("subtle") reference to sex that now I'm not sure.

Users who are viewing this thread