Gacha wo Mawashite Nakama wo Fuyasu Saikyou no Bishoujo Gundan wo Tsukuriagero - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - The Royal Capital, Sting

@Kuyu He didn't give him the money he changed the reward from the duel to money instead of his party member. He's playing the other guy.

Why didn't the mc suck his cock while he's at it? Fucking beta japanese cuck mc.

Supporter
Is that actually a beta move?
He was willing to offer up his pride because his bottom line was not treating someone else's life like an item to be bet away.
In the end he wagered 1 Mil in a fight.

I sat in on a lesson by a well known Krav Maga instructor before (experience in live combat) who asked the class what they thought he would do if he was threatened in front of his family.
"Fight him!" "Beat him up!"
His answer was to shrivel up, start coughing (pre-Covid times), and limp towards the "assailant". After all, who wants to beat up an old infectious man? (Course this wiry instructor could probably take on the whole class at the same time.)
MC was tactical and valued the girl over his pride. That don't seem beta to me.

Aggregator gang
Alright, I'm tapping out of this manga. This whole conflict is so contrived, and for the strangest reason: to characterize the MC as an insecure loser? Like, what? The other adventurer tried to poach his magician and she rebuffed his attempt, end of story. Why did the MC feel the need to beg him to not steal his party members when they already expressed their desire to remain as a unit? Then when the adventurer challenged him, why didn't the MC just say no to the duel and strange objectification of Estelle? Like she already said that she didn't want to join the other adventurer's party, why is this even a thing to be gambled? Does her opinion not factor into any of this?

All said, this is coming from someone who reads a lot of low-tier isekai and otome villainess manga so I can deal with generic stories, but ugh, this chapter was mind-bogglingly bad.

Dex-chan lover
This chaos child is doing this on purpose because she heard what he said before summoning her.

Dex-chan lover
God damn i hate the jps for being like this in page 16. I almost dropped this manga because of the dogeza like come on man. Then it hit me, theres way too many jps that saw that and said "yeah that'd be me hehe" disgusting

Users who are viewing this thread