Gacha wo Mawashite Nakama wo Fuyasu Saikyou no Bishoujo Gundan wo Tsukuriagero - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - The Royal Capital, Sting

Dex-chan lover
Equipment are things that are bound to be used if you've played the game once.

Fucking loser MC, why does he kowtow to that motherfucker when he knows he can win against him.
Why do this if you can just easily tell one of your buddies to kill him, fucking loser. Were are his god motherfucking balls, did he give both of them to his servants because atleast they have some dignity and pride to not kowtow to a fucking loser who is just baiting the MC.

Contributor
What a disappointing mc... japan should really stop making these kind of guys mc's at all...

Dex-chan lover
whats the point of kowtowing and paying him if you hate him and want to fight him? i could understand maybe if one of them started the fight, but it was this guys fault trying to poach his party member right in front of him. its like some nonsensical combination of cuck mc and normal person that ends up making no sense at all

Dex-chan lover
Drinking game time, everybody drink a shot for every single instance of the words "cuck" and "beta" in this thread. Perhaps also a shot for any post that's still basically saying the same thing. Gotta go for a hospitalization when you play drinking games.

Double-page supporter
@Glomoro
Drinking game time, everybody drink a shot for every single instance of the words "cuck" and "beta" in this thread.
Well, getting turned on by humiliation seems to be the most plausible explanation for his actions after all. Also what happened with his glasses, he could have checked stats with that. They even let you see measurements, so stats should be a given.

Dex-chan lover
@Degernase These insult buzzwords the internet at large latches on to tend to be excessively specific in their definitions, but almost never get used that way. No, cuck still wouldn't really fit here even if the guy seemed to be getting off on humiliation. You could possibly swing masochist there if that's what you want to go with. Now there's a word that'd fit well in an anime and manga community for the purpose most people are swinging the others around haphazardly for, the things we watch and read on sites like this joke about masochism all the time. There's often that one kid or even a group of them in the same school as some stock model tsundere that wants her to step on them or something. Compare the MC of stuff like this to those guys, I guess.

Double-page supporter
@Glomoro
These insult buzzwords the internet at large latches on to tend to be excessively specific in their definitions, but almost never get used that way.
There's really no way of helping that, I see it as the very frequent use of a word which describes something specific will eventually become associated with the characteristics of its literal definition. This isn't just an internet phenomena or something unique to insults, it's just that the rapid exchange between people fast forwards the whole process to extremes.

For the sake of giving yourself some peace of mind, look at it as the creation of new metaphorical words. I can call someone a "pig" just fine and you'll more or less understand what kind of characteristics I'm attributing to that person whilst also knowing that I'm not saying he's a pig wearing human skin.

Dex-chan lover
@Degernase Nah, I'm getting too old for that. I will sit on my porch and yell at these damn kids for stepping on my lawn.

Dex-chan lover
Ugh, I hate these arrogant douchebags who think they can take whatever they want and cause trouble just cause of their status. Beat him to a pulp, MC!

That said, I would have simply refused him and flipped the shithead off. Pointless fights are a waste of resources.

Fed-Kun's army
Now re-reading this manga while 24 chapters are out.

Before, I wrote really harsh words towards this character, but I still think him going all dogeza while in public, was rather disappointing.

He might be a master schemer, but there was no need to publicly humiliate himself so badly.

writer's notes: let's lose the respect and willingness to read from all the readers who have stayed so far right on this here chapter nine

Dex-chan lover
AH!! So this is why I dropped reading this manga a long time ago.
... Totally forgot about this after months of not reading it. This chapter is really really bad. Seriously. Moronic and BETA MC.
I remember that the WN was quite enjoyable long ago... and I really don't remember it having this scene. :x

Really doesn't make sense either. His glasses give him status appraisal. He knows the dude is weaker. His party member was harassed while he was looked down upon and humiliated. His party member was ready to fight. YET, he kneels down to beg and gives MONEY to the dude. ALL THAT, and he still will fight him anyways? WTF

Actual back-handed scummy tactics, dude literally checked his stats then made an easy win bet. I'm down with this as a fellow scumlord. Actually surprised at the comments complaining about him being a beta because he decided to make a profit while playing the fool. Though, I'm not sure what this Chad can do for him if he wins.

Dex-chan lover
"What a beta cuck".
So...even knowing he was going to kick his ass, he refused to make a bet with a girl as the reward, and instead manipulated the opponent into a money bet. After the duel, opponent will still be shamed into submission.

Surely, when saying "beta cuck", you're talking about the pretty boy, right? Cause the MC was quite admirable.

Unless your complaint is that he's not sexing his slave harem yet. Not that I'd be against that, mind you, but not doing it doesn't make him a cuck. Or a beta. Methinks y'all need to ask Santa for a dictionary this year...

Users who are viewing this thread