Gacha wo Mawashite Nakama wo Fuyasu Saikyou no Bishoujo Gundan wo Tsukuriagero - Vol. 4 Ch. 22 - Mad Priestess

Dex-chan lover
here comes the battle priest
@gregger the mage for aoe damage, and norl cant heal right? xd so basically norl just warrior to tank or took the aggro i guess

Dex-chan lover
If someone asks you why you as a support are taking all the kills, tell them that the best CC is death

Dex-chan lover
> Anyone who reads this chapter actually envisioning Genshin Impact?

> Hahahahah! Shisuha is wearing Nike Shoes, was this an paid advertisement? Hahahahahaha!!!

> I can sense Shisuha is a big M....

the secret that the priestess is secretly a battle junkies priestess is way better than what i was thought it was going to be. let just keep my imagination to myself

Dex-chan lover
No wonder i can run faster with my nike shoes. My shoes deadass give me +60 movements speed bonus when im running from my mom

Double-page supporter
Somehow I really enjoy reading this manga.

It's a run-of-the-mill isekai with waifus and a gacha gimmick slapped on top, but it's self-aware and a fun read.

Also Estelle is best girl and you can't change my mind.

Dex-chan lover
I mean besides the obvious answer of having more waifus
@gregger There were other reasons for having them in a party?

But in terms of RPG party balance, Norl is still stronger at melee than Shisuha.

Shisuha is more like a healer who won't die to a goblin, or orc, or minota-, actually any monsters going for the healer in this party is in for a bad time. They never put her up against a boss-class enemy, but chaff won't kill her.

It's just that due to the OPness of the gacha, "chaff" includes things like Asterios that can wipe normal parties. Would not be surprised if Estelle could kill weaker monsters with just her staff (not that she ever does it)

Dex-chan lover
@LunaticTree is it just activated on specific situation or can you activated it at will?

Feels like her job isnt a priest but a monk.

Dex-chan lover
when your acolyte want to job change to Monk but choose priest instead

Dex-chan lover
Isn't she just Unohana without the fucky sword and the interesting backstory?

Users who are viewing this thread