Gacha wo Mawashite Nakama wo Fuyasu Saikyou no Bishoujo Gundan wo Tsukuriagero - Vol. 4 Ch. 24 - Reunion With Deius' Party

Dex-chan lover
ah yes... my 267 SQ and no Taira... I've waited 5 years for my 5* Ushi and I got done dirty like this.

ez3

Is the phrase "we are looking foward to working with you" correct?
Wouldnt be "to work with you"?

Fed-Kun's army
@ez3
Both works. Just "We are looking forward to work with you" or even "We look forward to working with you" sounds....cleaner(?) I guess.

The thing this artist excels at is, he knows the "selling point" of each of the girls and focuses there for any fanservice/appeal shots.
With Norl, it's kinda balance. From face, sometimes breasts, and when in sleep clothes her rear.
With Estelle, it's mostly her thighs and shots that make you think "Does she wear panties?" (Kinda sad they don't give her different clothes like Norl and Shisuha)
With Shisuha, it's her breasts and her face (since she's suppose to be this great beauty)

@AntiYFans
and nothing of value was lost this day.

Dex-chan lover
Look at that muscle priest behind them. She's so happy because there are so many things to punch.

Dex-chan lover
@AntiYFans are you mad that it is acceptable for lesbians or girls to show signs off affection through skinship in public but it isn't acceptable guys?

Oh nice new chapter, idk why I like this manga, prolly coz I relate to the gacha addiction but minus the act of using money for it.
Also i feel ya my dude @xSauriaNx just empty my SQ for tamamo and got a big fat nothing i do have good luck in CE tho 7 Kscope so far

Thank you for the translation TL-san

After a long time, I finally replenish my Estellenium thighs storage

Double-page supporter
why is that his response at the end? shouldn't it be:
"LOOK AT ALL THOSE MAGIC STONES!!!!!!!!!"

Dex-chan lover
The two girls on the other guys party are super good looking. The MC only has one good looking character, damn it.

Users who are viewing this thread