Gacha wo Mawashite Nakama wo Fuyasu Saikyou no Bishoujo Gundan wo Tsukuriagero

Dex-chan lover
So basically a scummy male isekai'd with a loli magician, an extremely irregular paladin, and a big tiddie priestess... Where have I heard this before?

Dex-chan lover
This is kinda funny but also isn't, because the dude is addicted lmao

Yep just drop it. 0 development, everyone is a moron and as deep as a sheet of paper.

Has the artist done any self-published stuff?

Ya know...for research purposes...

MC is super Pathetic
I mean someone was hitting on his "girl" teammate, trying to recruit them and he just dogezas to them
I mean your dumass brought the girls in this world so atleast stand up for protect them
He acts so beta it's annoying
I mean characters so far till ch 11 have no development
He basically leaves everything to the girls mostly. I mean he knows he's weak and admits it but then literally tells the girls to take the front line for everything. I mean atleast act like a party.
MC like any other simp ignores girls advances, and lets other guys hit on girls... I mean I just dont like that he has no spine
He acts like an idiot during fights and almost gets himself killed because he doesnt even check if monster is dead. This puts his overall party at risk.
On ch20 now and he still acts like an idiot which endangers himself and his party. Wearing a ridicolous armor when you cant see. I mean atleast try to act serious instead of being stupid. The reason he isnt dead is due to the girls basically.
I mean dumass atleast try to level yourself properly instead of running away from everything.
Sometimes I wonder are authors just stupid? not realizing that this kind of story is trash tier or sometimes I wonder if people actually like this?

Aggregator gang
Just because it's licensed, doesn't mean it's not permitted here. It depends on the scanlator (plus the manga is not always available in all countries).
Just gotta hope another group picks this up.
(Though they are right: If at all possible, it's better to buy the official stuff to support the mangaka and keep them in business)

Dex-chan lover
these kind of mangas seem mildly popular, is it really that relatable to readers? no kap

Thanks for picking this series back up for TL. As a gacha player myself I fully understand the woes the MC and the chuunibyou Yamada goes through from the evil final boss that is the Gacha rate.

Fed-Kun's army
I've seen a couple of these gacha isekai/fantasy manga now, and it really is a genre that needs to die, and never return. It's such a trash concept for stories, it's not even funny how bad it is.

Users who are viewing this thread