Gahi-chan!

Ant

but... if it transforms the drawing into skin... the manga needs to have realistic graphics,or is it just a world where everyone looks like manga characters and their mangas are based on real life graphics...

@herbderb98 @Kronous ahh i see you're also a man of culture😊

@Lustrist i had the same thought too my dude

@Levan072 i see what u did thereeeeeeeee 😉

@4V29LN0n that's some bad thinking my dude...can't judge a book by it cover there are so many neglected mangas that get cast away just cause of the cover looks bad just to realize it's a goddam diamond in a rough

@SomeGuy1 why nott both.....huhhhhh🙃

Aggregator gang
This looking pretty good. I like this. And, it seems that this tokai is always busty whenever she puts on a skin. 10/10

Fed-Kun's army
Why do I keep getting the 'x This chapter is unavailable' message? I can see that chapter 2 was uploaded. Can anyone help me out?

Dex-chan lover
@Llangion is this your first time uploading something? mangadex started vetting chapters from new uploaders some time ago and the process can take a while

Edit: just realized you weren't the uploader lol, but what I said could apply to them

Dex-chan lover
@Llangion are you a new uploader on the site? Cause if so, new uploaders get flagged and the chapters have to be manually greenlit by mods so that idiots can't upload garbage freely. Give it a day or two, it should get cleared and then this issue won't come up again.

This cover is horrible. Just because of it I must look into this manga and see if there’s anymore...

Users who are viewing this thread