Gaikotsu Kishi-sama, Tadaima Isekai e Odekake-chuu - Vol. 13 Ch. 58.1 - A Sworn Friend's Teachings

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if that Temperantia monster can create thousands of clones just like that. It could make him quite an annoying opponent, especially if he keeps living as long as any single clone survives.

Dex-chan lover
89Gdh6K.gif

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if that Temperantia monster can create thousands of clones just like that. It could make him quite an annoying opponent, especially if he keeps living as long as any single clone survives.
It's one way some characters become effectively immortal.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, I kinda wonder why any author would bother with that kind of cliffhanger anymore.
Might just be me, but I'm incapable of expecting anything interesting to come from it.
If I know my manga tropes, when something ends like this, it means she gets saved in the next panel.
Though in rare cases it's also because the character will die off screen.
Do always keep in mind there are also new readers, whats been happening for us for years is first time experience for another.

Dex-chan lover
well considering the title and what happens in the end either arc or goemon or both of em will come and save her

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, I kinda wonder why any author would bother with that kind of cliffhanger anymore.
Might just be me, but I'm incapable of expecting anything interesting to come from it.
Because you're jaded, it still works for people who haven't consumed much manga. When we're still young and not knowing much we still don't know what to expect but as we read more we know more samples of similar scenes being played out and can make an educated guess about what will happen next.

Users who are viewing this thread