Gaikotsu Kishi-sama, Tadaima Isekai e Odekake-chuu - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
@i_need_SMUUUT What, that Arc could try dispelling the "curse?" Arc thought he was making that up. His appearance was from a cosmetic item as far as he knew. Unless you removed those in the game by breaking a curse, why would he have thought to try it before? He only even tried now out of curiosity at what curse breaking might do when he receives his payment for helping the elves.

Dex-chan lover
@Glomoro I guess it depends on the game, or how they feel like implementing it. In ESO for instance, I have two skeleton transformations, one is earned from a quest that curses you, and the other does a very dramatic "getting cursed" emote when you switch it on.

Dex-chan lover
@CountryMage Even if the animation suggests you're being cursed, it's probably still easy to take off right? I could see the theme of that becoming real in Arc's situation, but all it really said was that he bought an appearance item. I'd still find it reasonable for him to not try breaking a curse on him that's just supposed to be a "for fun" item at that point. Theme or no, it was probably still just an equipable item you can freely remove in the UI.

I think Log Horizon played around with the idea of flavor text on items becoming real for the players. Things really started getting out of hand because so many of them had high level equipment with ridiculous flavor text. It'd be interesting if that really is why his skeleton cosmetic is acting like a powerful curse, because his other items are surely crazy as well.

Dex-chan lover
@Glomoro not from his description in the first chapter. He explained that equippable items could fake being an elf or beastperson, but that he got a paid avatar, so it sounds more like an actual transformation, or skin item, which would require going through the menu to remove.

Aggregator gang
My goodness the height of those chairs are... BIG!

EEEHH, HE COULD REMOVE IT LIKE THAT ALL ALONG?!

Banned
Aaaaand Arian's tits got smaller again the moment we saw her naked.
But to be honest that often happens. Artists often seem to exaggerate the difference that clothing makes to bust size. The way they do so doesn't really add up.

Как же не вспомнить великое "АААА, КРОКОДИЛ В ВАННОЙ"

Users who are viewing this thread