Gaikotsu Kishi-sama, Tadaima Isekai e Odekake-chuu - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
I think 'Resurrection' would have been a better name for the spell that raises the dead than 'Regeneration'.

Dex-chan lover
@bushwhacker2k He mentioned a time limit on using regeneration, so I think it's possibly an odd mechanic on a powerful healing spell rather than something that's specifically for resurrections like the reanimate spell he decided not to use. Another consideration I can think of for why it might have been called regeneration is how ridiculously high level regeneration can be in stories, like people taking far more than the minimum to be called lethal damage but being able to grow back their entire body to perfect health from even a single cell. Those characters usually don't even lose their memories or anything despite having a completely different brain, so the effect is quite over the top at this level.

I still agree with you that it's a weird way to handle this though. I would've written it as him using both reanimate and regeneration to take care of healing them and raising them. Perhaps heal the body first, then reanimate it for instance. Could totally be a translation issue too, I dunno what word was used in the raws.

Dex-chan lover
You know, this is how I see the events of Endgame, it isn't your history you are affecting, it's technically only happening right now, so just treat it like visiting a foreign country. You aren't going to break any obvious laws or anything, but whether you overlook some crime in front of you, is on your conscience, not excused by timey-wimey nonsense.

Aggregator gang
So... The guy kills his subordinates but later on he helps him out?

Also Kunoichi is probably a descendant of the JOestar Familia

Group Leader
-Nice, she's alive. Now there's a good chance we'll see her naked.
-Oh, that ninja girl was actually a girl.

Double-page supporter
I would rather fuck with the princess in Overlord rather than this one even though Renner is a crazy yandere bitch. Also I swear that ninja is a trap

The best way to uncover the assassination is to pretend to be dead.
The princess is kinda a nobody now

Users who are viewing this thread