Gaikotsu Kishi-sama, Tadaima Isekai e Odekake-chuu - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - Bringer of Clamaity I

Fed-Kun's army
Isn't this the second time hes thrown one of his girls to a monster? Or is this a reupload

Dex-chan lover
Arc has a lot of cleaning work to do in that world, with all the clear-cut villains around.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes the usual "look at how alpha this villain is by showing have sexy fun times with hot girls and fucking them.

It's important we establish that anyone engaging in pre-marital intercourse is obviously evil. ?

Contributor
tch, I wish the lewd scenes were a bit longer

I want the artist to draw H....

edit: nvm he is a fken H artist already lol.

Dex-chan lover
I might be a bad person, my first thought when the guy said "why are you bringing harlots, don't say any incriminating shit please" was you can just feed them to the monsters after you're done and lo and behold, it happens. I-I swear I'm not a villain, please believe me.

@Gotim18
>not expecting girls to get boned by a skeleton MC

Dex-chan lover
That feeding scene are lowering this manga standard... (-1)

@GoblinGuy first not surprised someone would make that joke. Second I’m pretty sure he had that intention from the moment he brought those harlots there, brings a whole new meaning to the phrase “f*ck em and chuck em” or any other variation.

Dex-chan lover
I, for one, was completely expecting that outcome... I am just surprised that one of the two survived ("on screen" anyway...)
It was obvious as they depicted the two, and the one raising the monsters grimacing at the other ...

Dex-chan lover
Well that is a rather.... cartoonish way to show how evil a character is. But it effective.
That other girl most probably will meet same fate soon off-screen sadly.

Users who are viewing this thread