Gaikotsu Kishi-sama, Tadaima Isekai e Odekake-chuu - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - A Savage Beastmaster ①

They probably could have avoided this if she hadn't been a bitch to the victim/witness.

for all this teasing of this antagonist i expect him to die in a pretty gruesome way, not just by being fed to his animals.

Dex-chan lover
They probably could have avoided this if she hadn't been a bitch to the victim/witness.
Seconded.

Isekai power?

As this bastard loves his pets so much, I hope he will provide them all necessary nutrients.

XL

Dex-chan lover
What a useless big titty bitch. I guess all those food goes to her boobs instead of brains.

Supporter
if shes that susceptible to magic you'd be better off just killing her now. shes a liability.

Aggregator gang
What's he so worried about? I thought he was like a walking god compared to the people in this world.

Dex-chan lover
@Solaz When you have god-like combat abilities, incapacitating someone is as easy as thinking... Doing so without actually harming that person is decidedly less so.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah he should just kill the guy real quick. Use a one shot attack after making sure she can't be used as a shield.

Aggregator gang
@Vincentius It was shown he can even revive the dead with no ill-effects so what does it matter if he hurts her?

Dex-chan lover
Seeing as he has that teleport step he can literally kill the guy in under a second just by stabbing him simultaneously. After that it'll be a fight with the big snake monster and then we can just pretend there was never a "bad guy" and just a monster that humans thought they could use as a weapon or something, because he was a shit cliche bad guy that never existed.

Dex-chan lover
@Leo80221
Get away with you logic, this is manga! Let's watch this fight for two more chapters, we gonna uncover the tragic past of the bad guy and see how galantly MC will win.

Users who are viewing this thread