Gaikotsu Kishi-sama, Tadaima Isekai e Odekake-chuu - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - A Savage Beastmaster ①

The villain is so bad it's cringy and that stupid misunderstanding joke is sigh-inducing.

Dex-chan lover
man the early comments were some petty fuckers, like its the 1st time she's got jealous like this, and yeah she fucked up but truthfully they both fucked up, they didnt investigate the building at all before entering it, they gotta prep better

Contributor
@Solaz novel clearly display, that his revive rate is not 100%. In over words, in some cases people die immediately after reviving and in over cases, they don't revive at all.

Top panel of page 14 needs Arian's speech bubbles to read along the lines of, "Back off, ho. He's my man!"

Double-page supporter
@Sallad4ever
Everything about this manga is bad. It's almost as bad an Overlord rip off as that Last Boss manga.

Dex-chan lover
@Yautja

Ripping off Overlord might actually make this manga more interesting. As now its like your usual Isekai just with 'MC is skeleton' twist. So many cliche storm which sometimes enjoyable and in other time, like now, cringe-inducing. But overall this manga is kinda 'just there' IMO.

And here I thought this manga couldn't become any more of a pathetic indulgent powerfantasy, then I read this chapter. Looks like it's time to drop it.

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarme What you mean is that maybe this is a bad story with terrible writing. Any RPG player knows you ALWAYS attack the summoner first. There is no excuse for not trying besides being able to 1 shot the summon.

Dex-chan lover
@Solaz
@Vincentius

That's not it. Remember how her mother kicked his ass? The mc basically just has raw stats and ability going for him. His actual skill isn't exceptional yet. It would be reasonable for him to struggle here as the girl should be more skilled than him, since he only recently learned how to fight at all. It's kinda like how in Shield Hero, he has to keep telling the others that they can't keep spamming their weapon skills and will need to learn how to actually fight one day.

Double-page supporter
@Yautja
How is this an Overlord rip? Lets list the things in common -
1. Video game becomes real other world - which frankly has been done many times before Overlord and we'll see plenty more of.
2. Other world has fantasy like setting - so that's like 1000s of others and not Overlord specifically.
2. MC with a skeleton-like appearance. Which isn't all that significant to the overall story at this point considering he wears full armor. It isn't all that significant to Overlord either.

That's it and it isn't much. In every other way this is nothing like Overlord. I'm betting your view is entirely based off point 3 which is beyond weak.

@otakubouzu
I'd agree it would be better if they'd take a few cues from Overlord or any manga where the MC has a bit more ambition and was at least a little selfish. A little selfishness doesn't make you a bad person - it makes you normal and believable. The whole "I don't want to be noticed" except for strategic reasons is also silly and unrelatable.

Yeah the villains "evil for the sake of evil" is a bit weak. Although that works better when the villain is actually insane. But then once would question an insane person building up a base of support. Villains that are uncaring about others are believable though.

Dex-chan lover
Gurl you can't complain if you haven't staked claim on that plot of land when others come checking out that real estate.

Dex-chan lover
Ripping off Overlord? But Ainz Ooal Gown is a villain, and chooses to be so. This MC is a hero type character.

Dex-chan lover
I stopped reading the comments. I'm here for the jokes and memes man, not chapter by chapter reviews about every little thing you hate about the genre of manga you're reading and keep reading despite all the stuff you hate about it.

More boner jokes, less "Stupid isekai/MC/heroine"

Aggregator gang
Surprisingly, I am not annoyed by Arc's level of denseness, at least he recognizes she's angry, but hey, it's not his fault he can't tell why

@Glomoro Omg thank you for saying that, my hero!

Dex-chan lover
Hypnosis? Well at least we know how he is able to control those beasts. (Please let him be eaten by them)

Users who are viewing this thread