Gaikotsu Kishi-sama, Tadaima Isekai e Odekake-chuu - Vol. 7 Ch. 32 - Tajiento's Collapse III

Dex-chan lover
When did his paladin avatar turned undead avatar turn into an elven avatar?

Aggregator gang
I keep forgetting his an elf, also good job on that font, it looked specially badass when he said "Elven Knight".

Aeon thing is without a doubt a broken summon if it lasts for 3 min, can anyone clarify a few questions for me like do you get “locked” in whatever state your in before you summon him and can that invincibility buff get removed

@TheDerangedOne

Didn't think specifically of smarter gluttony (though it probably fits as a mix of that, with maybe some envy) , but as soon as I saw it I went to comments to check if anyone else noticed FMA similarities.

Dex-chan lover
I assume that skill is only 3 min is PVE but inside PVP maybe it only slows down or only last a few seconds.

Banned
... This Cardinal is basically Gluttony manifest... but was named Sloth... wasn't he? Or am I misremembering?

And Arc actually identifies as an elf instead of a human now? I guess he is taking the naming thing pretty seriously.

Double-page supporter
I had a feeling it was gonna say osas after all those vueuvuevuevuevuevue

Double-page supporter
What a beast! And not talking about the beast being a beast, I'm calling mc a beast.
That ugly priest didn't even had a chance.

Dex-chan lover
I assume that skill is only 3 min is PVE but inside PVP maybe it only slows down or only last a few seconds.
Three minutes is broken as hell for that ability even in PVE, I don't care what the cooldown and what not is. Even if all the damage and mana use is immediately applied when the effect ends, not really a fair trade off. He couldn't take damage or run out of mana for three minutes. You could unload an absolute torrent of abilities in that time. Honestly, I'd rather assume this was a mistranslation or something. Maybe even a typo in the raws. You might have to rebalance an entire game around an ability like that if it actually lasts that long, which would just make everything else weird as hell.

Users who are viewing this thread