Gaishuu Isshoku - Vol. 4 Ch. 29 - Confrontation

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly just hoping dad says something calmly that absolutely wrecks this bitch. He seems pretty great already.

@WillLi No one said that MC was a COMPLETELY innocent in this situation. MC has done some things too but she was the one that started all this. All I said that it was going to far with the parents when she won't even be honest with her own boss how this all started. Then again we would even be at this point if she would of just let mc kick his parents out like he wanted to at the start.

Wow she really gives no effs about him in the slightest the little hope he got that she might care about him thrown away so quick.

Was waiting for him to hit but really kick her out your place chicks pure evil. Also am I wrong she was the one to initiate these pervy games.

Dex-chan lover
@Thugio she's not kicking them out because she doesn't realize it yet but she actually likes the MC, her behavior has been hinting at that a while. So she wants to know more about his ex. But what I'm saying is, her doing this here, is the same level as the phone molestation, cause no matter how they got there, the phone molestation happened before it was revealed to her editor, and if she explained it on the phone call that could've ended her job. Sure she could've explained it later, but let's be honest, no one is going to come out and say they started a molestation game with their roomie, especially not to someone they admire.

Dex-chan lover
Hiroshima did less damage

But the dad seems cool, we will see how he will handle the situation

@WillLi any hope she could like him thrown away after exposing and belittling him in front of his parents she clearly cares more for the editor than him. I think she tolerates the guy since she lose and doesn't she him as a threat to do anything to her.

Dex-chan lover
@Starbright If the MC was the kinda person to be all that phased by this he wouldn't have gotten attracted to her in the first place. the MC is a closet pervert herbivore. As long as he doesn't get outright disowned, manga logic will say she still has a chance. She also doesn't 'like' the editor more than the MC. Her feelings for the editor surpass her feelings for the MC, but as has been stated, she admires him, she doesn't love him. And while she could have been lying or wrong about that, so far she hasn't shown any signs that say it's love and not admiration.

@WillLi nice headcanon there buddy, if any romance comes out of this it would be a complete asspull and pure fanservice cus fans are raging

Dex-chan lover
@StarixCrown That's what the term 'manga logic' means dummy. Why do you think I keep saying that? Next time you try to act haughty why don't you actually read? Like seriously how freakin' dumb are you? Or are you just not reading it all dude. And yeah I'm being 'rude' now, because you just said something absolutely stupid.

such a fucking turn off. i will kick her ass if i were him. Jesus, how could you hold that Fucking bitch

@WillLi This isn't on the same level as the phone molestation. Her blackmailing MC at the beginning is on the same level as the phone molestation. due to the fact that it can cost mc his job. What she has done could easily destroy the relationship with his parents which is far worst than loosing a job. If she had feeling for mc whether she knows it or not she just crossed the line. MC has two options now, be honest with his parents or cover up and be label scum in his parents eyes. Though, with manga logic a third option may appear and everyone will live happily after this. MC dad may have gotten a bit carried away with his preaching but he wasn't at fault at all. Even the one she admired said not to mention the molestation game thing.

Dex-chan lover
@Thugio 'relationship with parents' is honestly not more important than a job. Especially not when we're talking a job like Mangaka that's super competitive and you might not get another shot at it. Your relationship with your parents can be patched up, but it's not so easy to recover from being fired for misconduct. Your parents are family, your co workers don't know nearly as much about you as yoru family, and don't have years of history that they can turn to after the initial shock and be like "Maybe I overreacted." Also, the MC is independent, even if his relationship with his parents is permanently dmaaged and never fixed, he can still live his life without any obstacles, he just might be sad for a while. Losing your livelyhood on the other hand? As well as possibly your only chance at your dream that you're so serious about that you left home to try and achieve? That's a much bigger hurdle in your life. And losing her job aside, what if rumors spread about it too, it might make it hard to work in the industry. The MC's parents aren't going to go around to his job telling them that their son is a pervert. I'm not really sure how you can say telling his parents this is remotely as possibly damaging as the phone molestation.

@Keetonman Probably because we're watching two bitches bitch at each other while surrounded by rather emotionless people.

What a bitch, I would have throw her away doesn't matter the consequences. This is it for me, I can't continue reading this crap, I don't read manga to get angry.

Cool dad, he destroyed the editor with a few word and put the bitch in her place.

Users who are viewing this thread