Gaishuu Isshoku - Vol. 4 Ch. 30 - Critical situation

I would've respected this manga a lot more if he made the decision to kick her out right there. Wtf is this turn of events. So bad

Jesus man stop dude pls. Atleast he looks confident I hope he wins the challenge and ofc it goes without saying fuck that bitch how the fuck does she still care about ishi and not the Mc. I mean jesus. Tsunderes are the cause of most problems in the world. Can't wait to see where this goes. The update seems to be coming after way too long.

this situation is totally retarded. how can you even bear someone with that kind of attitude. ffs. just fucking throw her out of the apartment

I hate the fact that the author is trying to solve the situation with a challenge, the MC should kick her out of his house for a while or something like that.
She has become fucking unbearable, I hope her personality will change because now I just want to slap her.

@mrmagestrate I'm pretty sure he tried that in the earlier chapters, but she laughed him off and now he's convinced this is the only way they can "talk it out", so to speak.

When it was fun and games it was nice, but now both of them should be apart for a while, He should kick her out

Fed-Kun's army
Had to wait this long for a new chapter, only to find that he's still being a pussy and not kicking her ass out on the street? Give me a break.

Dex-chan lover
I legit don't know what everyone was expecting. This is a horny manga where the entire premise is solving disputes with sex acts. It's more likely than not gonna keep happening. I'm not sure it's ever pretended to be all that much deeper than a horny power struggle.

I really hope he wins this one, cause otherwise, it's just gonna be obnoxious to see the same thing over and over again.

Sigh......This is why i cant stand Wimpy MCs with no backbone like him anymore. That Fucking bitch just ripped him apart in front of his parents and he was gonna let it go over some tears? Fuck that! And cone to find out she didnt give two craps about what she did and is entitled as hell about it.
I dont care what she has on me i would have launch her ass out instantly. Plus if he was smart he would have tried to record her saying her blackmail and use it right back to defend himself.... what ever he chooses his crappy situation.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know what people were expecting from an author who is best known for their cucking ntr hentai. lmao

Dex-chan lover
Just kick this ungrateful bitch out

She complained of not wanting to meet them but she intentionally entered the house even with the suggestion of staying outside for a few min until the parents leave only to fk him up

What a fking karen hope he rapes her

Users who are viewing this thread