Gaishuu Isshoku - Vol. 4 Ch. 30 - Critical situation

SMH...I know this challenge shit is the entire schtick of this manga, but you need to just kick her ass out dude.

I kinda wanted this to be updated but just in a train wreck watching way. You can't just abuse the suspension of belief like that. I feel so much second hand embarrassment cause all of the characters.

Dex-chan lover
@jazz9 my thought process exactly...sigh if he gets another L the second hand embarrassment may be too strong for me to continue

Double-page supporter
Yay that this is back.

But holy shit, both of them have completely lost it.

Dex-chan lover
isn't this guy who does NTR stuff? is it the same author? if yes then for sure this gonna turn into cocking fiesta lol

Dex-chan lover
@cinamomo @dojinshi yeah I agree with you two. It was funny early on cause an outside observer could clearly see they were all dumb and immature and they could just fix so much if they talked...but we're not at the point where it's like "How are you still failing to communicate? You're actually avoiding saying the one thing you need to say" and it's just falling into the 'dumb gimmicky' story line instead of actually having a real plot.

Dex-chan lover
@WillLi
This is the core of why I avoid shounen and shoujo romance focused manga. The after about chapter 10 or so every plot line, story hinges on the characters NOT communicating with one another. It wouldn't be so bad if they just had funny false assumption followed by resolved after proper communication. But these stories entirely hinge on NOT resolving anything.
It's all so tiresome.

Dex-chan lover
@AMetroid Yeah that's why I only read specific ones in shounen or shoujo, where it looks like there is actually something else driving the plot. Or where it looks like the characters will at least realize but hold back for some other reason.

ngl kinda wish Hiromi had completely lost his shit before issuing the challenge. it was bound to happen but i feel like scaring her/making her feel like absolute shit beforehand would've been incredible.

Dex-chan lover
If this was ever going to turn into NTR hentai with rapist ugly bastard mind breaking that bitch then this is the time for it. Hope the ugly bastard appears next chapter.

damn that page where the girl yelled at the guy must have taken forever to translate

Dex-chan lover
This story makes me cringe so hard that grand blue’s college humor pales in comparison (not dissing grand blue it’s just that i can’t stand it’s sense of humor)

Dex-chan lover
Oh shit.... I don't have anything else to say but... shit...

Fed-Kun's army
Uff seeing what's coming all I have to say is... Don't smell your finger XD

Anddddd i'm out, i hope that with this there will be some progress, but nope, again with the stupid challenge, just throw her out.
With this the author make clear that the story is just an excuse to draw the hentai scenes.

Users who are viewing this thread