Gaishuu Isshoku - Vol. 4 Ch. 30 - Critical situation

A lot of you retards are telling him to kick her out. He can’t. He’s being blackmailed.

Dude just kick her out nothing good will come in her staying honestly think this ends with him in jail or her robbing him and disappearing one day

@justaninja be can come up with something to kick her out I forget what hes being blackmailed with but it's not that hard to get something on her

Dex-chan lover
@Starbright It's the author of that one long hentai series. I'd not expect anything resembling or close to "a healthy decision making" out of the characters she/he wrote.

----------------------------

for a moment, based on how his face was drawn at the time, I totally thought he was going to stone her to death or something lol.

Dex-chan lover
At this point is a blackmail still possible? The picture was taken like few months ago, would it still count?
MC coming up with the challenge at this point kinda fucked up, no way he wins and that gonna be another pointless loss. This girl need to learn some respect for him, maybe the editor helped her by giving her a chance to draw but if that was all he did its kinda stupid she behaves like that.
I would like some separation arc(i think it might happen at some point, its kinda needed for the girl development) so the girl can realize how much she relies on his help and how much their "challenges" improved her mangas.

Dex-chan lover
Man all I f**king wanted was for him to smack some god damn sense into her. But all he could come up with was molest her...

the cathartic scenes this chapter emits, just godly. Thou some parts remind me of the author's NTR manga. This gets me excited for the next chapter knowing if MC gonna be unhinged and determined or lose again

Users who are viewing this thread