Gaishuu Isshoku

I don't think there has been a chapter 18 released. There's only 2 volumes atm. Not sure if there will be more. Not 100% on this so if anyone wants to confirm/debunk, feel free.

Dex-chan lover
I hope this gets axed. There is no romance, no development, is it pure garbage.

I'm never going to read this, just wanted to pop in and say, I have an extreme irrational hatred for the cover art of this manga. Every time I see it in the 'recently updated manga' section it makes me want to punch a hole in my computer screen.

The best part of this manga is the comments from all the people who can't help but unintentionally self-insert to the MC. Schoollife/romcom/beta-fantasy manga as rotted your brains out. This is the best Smut comedy ongoing r/n.

Group Leader
Can I just say that seeing the description,
A doormat of a realtor who's not over with his last breakup. got blackmailed by a foul-mouthed young female mangaka who run away from home.
Put them under one roof and this is probably what you'd get.
, paired with the low 6 rating made me laugh way too hard. "Doormat realtor" just seems like such a frank and insulting way to describe someone.

Fed-Kun's army
Why is this rated so low. I had a great erotic time. Doesnt really matter if the characters are that likable they have good chemistry and work well together.

I wonder if this will turn into more S&M 😍

art is good but the MC dude is a stupid ass and did not bang her when he got all these chances

Double-page supporter
how this shit can get serialized?
-the story is dumb
-the heroine is egoistical bitch
-the mc is beyond pathetic

Look at all those low tier plebs whining in the comment. You think good female character is the submissive pretty doormat and the good MC is the Arnold clone. Yawn~

Jesus, reading the majority of comment perfectly showcases how insecure people can be, God forbid an MC isn't an alpha whom everyone worships.

This explains why Chinese manhua with their straight up sociopathic MCs have gotten popular

Users who are viewing this thread