Gakuen Babysitters

Group Leader
@octoroks I believe you misread, but we dropped Saiouji Kyoudai and not Gakuen Babysitters... In fact I'm quality checking chapter 91 as of right now. I understand we are slow, but please don't spread misinformation.

I absolutely love this series lol can't get enough of it. Thank you translators for your hard work.

I'm a little confused, is this manga still being translated? Want to read it after watching the anime, but it seems like it only occasionally gets updated with non-ordered chapters, such as how chapter 91 got translated before 90. Also, if this is still being translated what chapter should I start reading from after having finished the anime?

I’m sorry for asking this because I know it isn’t easy to get out these chapters. But, would you please put chapters out in order? If you are not free and will just continue translating the short ones then I do not mind.

Update after ages......
Honestly, this is the most wholesome manga ever.

Thank you so much for working on this wonderful series.😍

Double-page supporter
Does the MC ever get together with anyone? I remember there being some pretty cute ships in the anime + the romance tag listed so I'm wondering if there's any actual progress on that front?

I miss reading the updates..
of these cutie-patooties 🥰🥰🥰

Translators, onegai~ 🥰🤗

MD@Home
These kids are wonderfully adorable, but... Aren't they too small compared to their age?

I love this manga vevy much. I have looked for it for 3 months. Thank you for translate it😍😍😍😍

Fed-Kun's army
Is this still getting translated, because I really enjoy this manga. I appreciate all the effort the translator put in to it.

Users who are viewing this thread