Gal☆Cleaning! - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - The Runaway Gal?

Dex-chan lover
@Nermie01 completely agree...I mean, why there is people still complaining to the author while is now clear that he was axed (and the whole rape shit was made on purpose to piss off the editor).
Till when he/she could go with his flow, the manga was nice and somewhat original with all the cleaning tips.

What surprises me is that something like this sold terribly bad (as someone stated before) and is forced to quit almost immediately, while some utter sh*t became a success and went on for many years...beats me

I honestly have a bit of Pity for the Mangaka. What looked like it had a bit of promise turned to straight shit in a few chapters. The Mangaka must of had one shitty ass Editor working of him not pointing out his faults or trying to lead him in the right direction. SMH...... I am a fair man I would give him one more chance before I put full blame on the Mangaka. I hope his next work delivers

Dex-chan lover
You know the author doesn't give a f anymore when he end his +20 ch manga with less than 7 pages.

Dex-chan lover
Thank lord it's over. Hopefully, author's next work will be better.

Dex-chan lover
So bad that I'm laughing hard... 😂 this author has a lunatic way to do his manga isn't it 😀
The art was pretty good, so bad the author started taking some suspicious thing midway 🤣

Dex-chan lover
I will miss this series, for the cute lewd cleaning, the characters were fun, and even though the rape story was contrived and came out of left field, it still helped grow the characters a bit, I think most of the people here will still miss kakefu and his gal.

Hopefully the artist can continue this story via doujins.

Fed-Kun's army
To any scanlation groups out there: Please warn me in the description if you guys ever work on another series that this trash author creates.

Dex-chan lover
lol eat shit
2rwair.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread