Gal☆Cleaning! - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - The Runaway Gal?

Aggregator gang
I wish there was a number less than 1/10. Like the kinda mark you give a highschooler who plagiarized their essay or handed in math homework to a history class.

Dex-chan lover
The axe came hard on that one.
Please look forward to the next work by Ramunemura Shuwata

RhI7iMG.jpg

Welp, dunno why I read this, pure shit it was. welp buh bye. never gonna read one of these again.

Aggregator gang
>Editor: It's not selling enough, put in some contrived rape backstory for a character
>Mangaka: Ok
>Editor: People thought that contrived rape backstory sucked and turned the series around 180 degrees, we're axing it. Good luck with the next storyboard you send us
>Mangaka: Ok...

Such is life in Glorious Nippon.

Supporter
Mangaka-san, I understand. Even if these newfags who joined in the middle of the chapter eight saga berate you, I’ll have your back. Your series wasn’t a masterpiece, but being axed almost immediately is rough. So you decided to troll. “Series ends at chapter 10, huh? Guess it will just never get there then.” I don’t know how you got away with it, but I’m glad you did it. You made a meme that will hopefully live on in all your readers hearts, even if your career ends here. Top kek, friend.

Honestly the fact that the editors allowed this to happen is incredibly hilarious.

Dex-chan lover
What a waste of time

Honestly Prison School had a better ending than this shit

Contributor
Piece of advice to this mangaka in future
1. The mangaka should Change his/her penname
2. The mangaka should Change his/her artstyle
3. The mangaka should Change his/her brain
4. The mangaka should Change his/her editor and publisher
5. The mangaka should Change his/her career

">"
So this is /a/ shitposting?
Holy retards lol 😅

"Please look forward"
Yes, yes. 😊

Aggregator gang
I wanted to know their backstory. Definitely had to do with being childhood friends with their dads being friends and all. Which is where he got his nickname "Kakefu", which I also wanted to know why he ended up with that name. Because she couldn't say "ji" when she was a kid? Whatever it was, it was one of the better "axe" jobs I've seen. Definitely a typically shounen romance genre ending.

Edit: I'm coming from the point of not reading a single bit of this manga until today. I've been waiting for it to finish before even starting. So I can definitely see how waiting for a while to just get this would be terrible.

Users who are viewing this thread