Gal☆Cleaning! - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.97 - Kaede Tokimura’s Memories (4)

Done with the flashback, but I'm willing to bet we're still stuck in chapter 8.
Endless 8 all over again...

Aggregator gang
This still doesn't redeem what a dumpster fire this manga has become. At least its hopefully over.

Fed-Kun's army
The mc silently comforting the president at the end was kinda touching ngl. In an arc full of unbelievable shit, thats the one thing the author got right

Fed-Kun's army
Did we make it out? Did we break the cycle?

What crime will Cleanerman foil next?

Fed-Kun's army
Did not read a sh#t, Same cliche cr@p that i was sure is gonna happent, Agh, This manga really turn itself for the worst.

Double-page supporter
Guys, Guys (and girls), i think i finally cracked all of this mess to two possibilities.
First, the manga got axed and had to be completed at most, i don't know, chapter 10 and than the author found a loop hole and made infinity 8.*** chapters. But as a revenge he put a rape arc as a middle finger to the publisher.
Second, the author want the series to be axed. Maybe because he don't liked the cleaning or rom-com aspect and initially his editor convinced him to draw it and know he regret. He than proposed the introduction of a new character with a trauma on chapter 8. Than proceed to exploit the multi 8.*** chapters and makes the trauma a rape arc, which angers fans and publisher alike, resulting in a axed serialization.

Dex-chan lover
@AbuHajaar
BUT OF WHAT CRIMES AND GRIMES MAY YOU SPEAK OF?
I CLEANERMAN CAN'T RECALL ANY CRIMES BEING COMMITTED HERE! winks*
CONSIDER YOURSELF CLEAN, CLEANERMAN AWAY!

Dex-chan lover
Ok, now that the fever dream is over, where the fuck do we go from here? I had to actually go back and read what was originally happening in the plot and I still can't figure out how this is gonna fit except for more harem bitches on mc's dick.

Double-page supporter
@HiraOmnibus
It's been so long I've completely forgot the plot before this ridiculously unnecessary arc

To be clear, the MC is currently the editor fighting against the Author.

Dex-chan lover
I had a hunch and dropped this at chapter 1, seems I was right

Dex-chan lover
gets raped, has to hide the fact that she was raped. doesn't even call the police as the first thing to do. I hope that Japan ain't like that in anyway. Thats islamic tier fuck "headedry"

Users who are viewing this thread