Gal☆Cleaning! - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.97 - Kaede Tokimura’s Memories (4)

So we're not going to the school officials after an obvious sexual assault with a witness? Also I can see that the author is keeping things classy by putting a sexual assault victim into a trash can.

Dex-chan lover
@Doomroar
CLEANERMAN

CAN HE CLEAN IT OF COURSE HE CAN

CLEANERMAN HIS POWERFUL HANDS TOUCH ME

SO SKILLED HE CAN RESTORE A RAPE VICTIM'S VIRGINITY

CLEANING GAL CHAPTERS WILL NEVER END

SO THAT CLEANERMAN CAN MAKE US ALL CLEAN AGAIN™

d54abbfc9caf5f6f2664e23efbc54f5fbe41b0ea_full.jpg

Aggregator gang
When will this end I felt like I was in Ground Hog day only the day the never ended its just keep going and going ang going and ahhhhhahahahahaaaaaaa

Dex-chan lover
I genuinely haven't laughed this hard at a manga in a long time. The fact that it really was just a build-up to cleaning is hilarious. Having page 2 shoved in the middle of this whole ordeal was a great bit of humour too. If this whole affair had been played straight, it would have gone down as a baffling mistake, but the fact that a real, serialized manga drove itself off a cliff this spectacularly in order to make that joke has made my day.
Looking at this as a legitimate manga, this entirely deserves the rating it's got. But if you look at the whole thing as a massive practical joke, it's mythical-tier.

Fed-Kun's army
4 damn chapters could have been covered in maybe 2 pages with no loss of story and infinitely less squick.

Seriously, is the mangaka okay?

Next chapter: Cleanerman cleaning the filth of society using a simple mix of bleach and vinegar

Dex-chan lover
finally its over, can u imagine if in the next chapter it goes back to the cute cleaning tips like nothing happened?, and the gal is like who is she? and the mc goes : 'IDK, I have no memories of her at all'' coz apparently he fucking forgot about the whole incident, like dude how do u forget saving a girl from getting raped, da fuck

Anybody knows if this mangaka makes hentai doujins also, because he took to many chapters for this.

Aggregator gang
At least mc didn't get beat up by the bad guys like 100% of all the other cuck mcs would in every roncom in existence and those to still come, he's become no.1 mc for me.

Calling it now, chapter 12.5 - 12.99999999 will be the inevitable isekai featuring "unclean" slave harem.

Aggregator gang
@jvost idk maybe go to your settings and make the hentai toggle visible... someone will upload it here soon...

Users who are viewing this thread