Gal☆Cleaning! - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.97 - Kaede Tokimura’s Memories (4)

Double-page supporter
If anything, this based hentai flashback scored some respect for the MC. The comment section's also been a hilarious ride to read.

G-P

Dex-chan lover
CAN WE GET BACK TO FUNNY GAL TEASING AND CLEANING NOW

this is the wildest shit i've ever seen, it just jumped right off the deep end for no reason

WHAT HAPPENED!?

Im like 99% sure the mangaka had a stroke not long after he started chapter 8

What I wan't to see is that lil' shit's life being destroyed.

I almost didn't recognize Chiriko's face on page 2.

it's been so long since this had anything to do with gals or cleaning

Fed-Kun's army
Is there a way to see a graph of the star rating of this manga? I remember it being pretty high at around maybe a 7 or 8 and now after the Endless 8 it is all the way down to a 3

I heard this series is getting cancelled in the next couple of chapters? Is that true or just people hoping for that after the recent chapters? I feel like it'd be a shame for it to end here as i found the first 8 chapters really enjoyable.

Group Leader
So... I guess the mangaka wanted to draw hentai but instead was forced tow rite a manga about cleaning, and now he's giving those who wronged him the payback they deserve?
BECAUSE THIS ARC HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH CLEANING AND THOSE STUDENTS SHOULD HAVE BEEN ARRESTED!!!

Just 2 more until we finally reach chapter 9. He won't possibly go to 8.991, right...?

Dex-chan lover
That's the right thing to do guys,if you see a girl get raped don't be stupid and call the police to arrest those mother fuckers nonono,instead take the NICEST broom you can find near you and hit the rapist (with the broom head of course,we don't want to hurt him or anything) in his face and then escape with the victim.
The next step is gonna be a little bit tricky,right now you have a nude victim following you but they are people in front of you.WHAT TO DO? are you gonna ask for those people to help you call the police and the ambulance and in the same time get more witnesses for the rape crime so they can testify against those rapist in court ? NONONO what are you stupid? Do you know how embarrassed the victim is gonna be when other people are gonna see her naked,come on you don't want her to get more traumatized I'm pretty sure that a girl after getting the most traumatizing experience in her life will be still be bothered if people see a little bit of her breast.So what is the solution you say? put that bitch in a foking TRASH BIN AND LET HER THINK THAT SHE SHOULD BE ASHAMED THAT SHE GOT RAPED AND SHOULD KEEP QUIET FOR WHAT HAPPENED TO NOT BE JUDGED BY OTHERS BECAUSE WHAT PEOPLE THINK IS FAR MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOUR WELL BEING everyone knows that.
Third step :walk your victim to a safe place ,when I say safe place I don't mean her house or in the school infirmary or at the hospital,NONONO just in another dark alley just like the one she got raped in.Then the victim says thank you,you are humble and say you didn't do anything which also means "I didn't see anything so don't bother me anymore" so if she get to court and need testimony,she won't call you .Like what if the trial is on the weekend ,are you gonna waste you're free day for her.
Final step:GET THE FUCK OUT.
You are now sir a TRUE HERO,you did your job a a fellow classmate and as a civilian,be proud.

Contributor
Long story short, the publisher canceled the manga and he did this on the last couple chapters to get back at the publisher who was obligated to publish the final chapter before dropping him.

this was published in mangaupdates, this explain all

Users who are viewing this thread