Gal☆Cleaning! - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.97 - Kaede Tokimura’s Memories (4)

@thegentelman
tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
So basically after this manga was cancelled the author is making sure he won't be published anymore? Because it's the only outcome I can see happening from this debacle.

@Lex79 What if the author gave up? Like on career. I think that's the most reasonable explanation as sad as it is.

Fug

Wew what a journey this has become. Now we can get back to cleaning right guys? G-guys?

Dex-chan lover
Are you impatiently waiting for my return?
SHOTS FIRED.

Also, that trash bin scene - i'm astonished by author's ability to make anti-climatic flashback even more anti-climatic.

UPD: you people are throwing around something about this being author's revenge on being axed, it does sound plausible, but are there any good sources on this?

What the hell... and this shit is published on a shounen magazine?
Good riddance author.

edit: Agree with @thegentelman and @Acolytus, can't say better.
Apparently, last chapters weren't published by a magazine but on pixiv by the author himself.

Dex-chan lover
Yepp. Let those raping bastards get away with it. Let the next girl, who gets raped by them, deal with this. Maybe it's the thing the girl before did., right? I can't imagine how hard it is to admit, what has been done to oneself, but what will happen, if they aren't stopped?

Anyone else noticed the drop in quality? Not story wise. I mean the drawings.

So it got axed. And the author threw a misfit? Link to the source anyone?

What a horrible ending for such wonderful 1-7 chapters.

Double-page supporter
What a bunch of fucking garbage. I remember something called the willing suspension of disbelief, you can ask an audience to believe the impossible but not the improbable, and I'll be fucking damned if this dumbass manga doesn't break that rule in the worst possible ways. You'd have to be a moron to expect the audience to believe any of this shit or accept it as a decent plot development. Not to mention it promotes ridiculously stupid and dangerous beliefs and ideas rivaling that of 13 reasons why.

@ninjafoo Finally someone who sees reason in this mess. THe people here had made me dangerously close to Diabetes and high cholesterol from all the popcorn I ate.

As for the "THey let the rapist get away" or "Call the police" claims. Calling the police would allow for the rapists to get to do what they wanted before getting arrested, as for anything else, i can hardly fathom why do you think that hiding the girl in the garbage bin is an offensive move. Any action can be offensive so long as there are people to be offended by it, which also means that as long as not a single person feels offended, then there's no such thing as an offensive action. The girl wasn't offended so stop outraging at everything.
Lastly, who told you they didn't call the police afterwards, as soon as they solved all the immediate problems? What makes you think that those two little shits didn't get what they deserved?

One can only be amused at shitty reasoning for so long before it gets annoying. Almost no one would be able to think carefully if such a situation happened in real life, so the MCs reaction here was not any less realistic than anything you could see in the news. It's easy to judge a situation while you're in a position where you know everything is mere fiction, it's another entirely when you actually see things happening. I'm actually disappointed the mc didn't pull an Ai Kora and totally obliterate those scummy bastards, to put them in their place.
I'm tired of seeying people commit wierder crimes in the daily news to think that this situation is any less belivable than anything irl.
No seriously, are we even living in the same planet?

Regardless of quality or need for such a plot, the reaction of the readers have been far more outrageus than either the publisher's or author's choices to this series.

I checked this manga out because my friend kept raving about it being an inexcusable dumpster fire.

It was okay I guess. Still zero idea how that flashback elicited such extreme reactions.

Read comments; achieved cancer.

Users who are viewing this thread