Gal☆Cleaning! - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.98 - Do you like gals?

Iod

I spent more time reading the comments than the actual chapter

I see everyone talking about how shitty the author is for this, but this had to have gone through an editor and a group of some other people before this went out, right?

lol all your fat asses " why the author do this? " " why the publisher still publish this shit story?""why this shit story continue?"
You know, before the manga published, the author need to think of its story until the end of it, hell maybe the editor even fight with the author himself with the story sudden change like earlier almost raped chapter. But if the publisher agree to publish this, the publisher must be very confidence with the storyline that the author served.

Double-page supporter
I just read this because of all the drama. It's not as bad as I expected. From the drama, I thought the MC would be the one attacking. Still not sure why you would do that in this type of manga.

Is this a work of art? No. Is it as terrible as you people make out to be? Absolutely not.

It's beyond my comprehension that you people will readily eat up literally anything that gets hamfisted into basically every romance manga but as soon as it isn't wholesome you run away crying as if the mangaka lied to you. This is like a 1/10 on the fucked up shit scale of what you'll run into if you keep reading smutty manga....

This turned into utter rubbish, and the only person who could clean it is part of it. Dropped.

Im done, this really ruined my mood for the day, next time I'll watch out when reading manga in the morning.

Dex-chan lover
There's only a few more, I believe in you.

we can see gal again

Users who are viewing this thread