Gal Gohan - Vol. 10 Ch. 63 - It’s Been a While

My issue with Yabe has never been with him not dating the student, thats definetely a no no.
My issue with him is that he always acts like some know it all sage about love and feelings when he apparently has never had a relationship, is apparently just early or mid 20s (So not even that wordly yet) and had a perfectly valid chance to get with Nagisa, an adult of around his age who had feelings for him.

I think that as a teacher you could also cherish your students feelings and just tell them stuff like "if you like me a couple years after you graduate you can try again".

Regardless, he still has no leg to stand on, he needs someone like her to constantly be on his face or he is legit gona end all alone, Nagisa tried the subtle normal way for years and it never worked.
Im just glad this is a rom com and they are definetely gona end up together cause the dude really needs a happy ending, he is a good person.

Double-page supporter
@orochijes Mouthfeel is how food in your mouth changes as you eat and how your senses (plural) interact with it. So its more than just texture. It involves taste, touch, possibly smell. Texture just involves touch. Take peanut butter for instance. Allergies aside, people have some visceral reactions to it, running the gamut from this is fine to vile nonfoodstuff.

On the one hand, screw what anyone else says Yabe, I respect the decision to follow through on duty and such. Romcom though it be, my man stuck to his guns to the end so respect. Student Teacher is No GOOD!

On the other hand, YOU DENSE MOTHERFU-no, you know what, he's spent a year plus seeing her as a student and I understand that's a big ask on your part, those are some mental gymnastics you're gonna have to flip through but aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Dex-chan lover
Oh.

Yabe thinks he sucks and no one actually likes him. Poor guy.

Yabecchi keeps saying "I can't..." but not "I don't..." - maybe, subconsciously, he knows he does and eventually lets them both have a happy ever after

his mind is telling him noooooo, but his body, his bodyyyy is telling yeeeeeessss

Fed-Kun's army
@littlebuster1
Welcome to the age of millenials, when you are either thinking with a dick, or not thinking at all. Glad there's still someone with common sense.
Yes, Yabe is great teacher, he knows where to put the boundary between private and job. In fact the last line from Miku could straight up delete him from his school, or even the entire profession if his higher-ups were the ones who would hear it, instead of students around.

Dex-chan lover
Yabe IS a great teacher

but not her teacher

It'd probably be cool in like, another 6 months when it won't look like they've totally been fucking while she was his student

Theres not a law saying you cant be with someone whos your student.. You just gotta abide by legal age.

Wait, since she graduated, is in (I think) college and should be of legal age isn't he able to date her now?

Users who are viewing this thread