Gal Gohan - Vol. 10 Ch. 68 - Gal Gohan

Dex-chan lover
Wow i was waiting for all the manga le finish for reading it. I read all the chapter in one go. That was good. Something i cant understand is the people crying because its not their ship who win or because "worst girl win" did you even read the title ?Or the résume? It was clear since chapter 1 that she was the end girl (and my favorite girl of the 3 "potential ship") . Finaly i want To say thx To the author for this good ride and thx To the translator for theyr good job

If i could say just one really thing i dont really like is they took 68 chapter To pass from teacher student To going out without really going out then pouf married and almost got a kid in one chapter . Its just me but one or two chapter before the mariage would be better but its mostly because i crave(is this the good word ?) For romance that almost my only kind of thing i like

Best part of Harem manga is watching all the shippers get assblasted when their OTP doesn't work out.

MIKU A BEST.

Author blue-balled us on stopping short of 69, but it was a nice ending... not like, super fantastic, but decent. Hopefully they don't stop at just 1 with all those pent-up hormones.

Dex-chan lover
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Okay I'm done shouting. Honestly it was better than I expected particularly toward the end.

good end.
Im just wishing for a harem where mc ends with everyone.
I always feel bummed out when there's a harem, but ended with just one.

Even though i kinda want him to ended up with Nagisa, but oh well it was obvious who's gonna win. Great manga and i really like the artstyle!

I really liked it. It was very sweet. The ending arc was a little rushed but it was good too.

Group Leader
I loved every minute of the whole ride! I'm happy we've got a proper ending, even if it's obviously rushed and short, but I'd rather take that than nothing, or a vague/open/bad ending! 🙂

I personally think, like many have mentioned, that Yabe couldn't have handled this more gracefully, or more "socially acceptable". It did make it very frustrating as a reader to see so little come out of him, but he really was trying his damn best to stay professional, not develop inappropriate feelings, putting some distance to encourage her to let it go, etc, while still being kind and helpful to his student. But I mean, they both got under their respective skin! It's tough to wriggle out of this, you'd essentially be destroying a potentially unique happy life route. I'm happy they took that route, even if it took a 2 years of test of will to see if it was the real thing or a fleeting sentiment!

Finally a good Ending. Been getting smacked by terrible endings left and right recently, its good to get a break from all the shitty endings.

kinda left this series for a few month, thanks for the ending, it was satisfying, i cried reading last 3 chapter, thanks for the great series and thanks for the translation, another long journey i took that has come to a great end. thank you for not dropping this raptor scans.

The ending was sweet, but still can't shake the feeling of the "cosmic deadline". Honestly, theres no way to end it without it feeling rushed in the frame they had, but it was still a really good job.

Users who are viewing this thread