Gal Gohan - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - A Secret Lunchbox

Don't make her a rival. Don't make her a rival...

I'll drop this in a heartbeat if that happens.

Aggregator gang
Well, from a morals committee perspective it certainly looked suspicious.

But it would be better if she just broke down and joined to learn to cook.

Dex-chan lover
It's important to check at a natural ladykiller from time to time.... or god knows how much big of a harem he could make...

Fed-Kun's army
tfw you know all the wet panties will stay wet and the teacher is going to get close and personal with truck-kun, then he will get summoned to another world with OP powers and run into more wet panties, and even though in the other world the laws will be much more laxxed, he will stay dense as ever.

Dex-chan lover
@rediscover That's been the ending to more than a few things by now. Also the start of some, actually. https://mangadex.org/title/14052/sensei-lock-on Here, we have a cute little 4koma about a teacher who's only ever been popular with her students (as far as she's aware anyway) who are all around the 4th grader age. One of those students waited until he was 20, came back to meet her, and proposed. Them starting to date with the potential prospect of marriage later is the basis of their relationship going forward in it.

I think she was about 13 years older than him, so even though they're both consenting adults she worries about how people will view her going out with him because that's about the cut off point for a "reasonable" age gap to a lot of people out there, and he's her former student which still likely has some social stigma attached to it. Which I bring up because people that are gonna have shit to say about others relationships are still gonna have shit to say even if it's legal once the relationship does officially start.

Dex-chan lover
All the girls are best girl, I really like this art, can't wait for Fujiwara x Okazaki

Fed-Kun's army
perfect description of every harem protagonist
accidental.png

Users who are viewing this thread