Gal Gohan - Vol. 6 Ch. 40 - The Tea-Time Resolution

Double-page supporter
@BotR
You're forgetting how the nephew is already familiar Miku, best ending is a harem or
something similar to Nisekoi where that bakery girl ended up marrying someone else as shown in the omake

@kengtekeng1231
A good true harem manga is Fujimura kun Mates.

Dex-chan lover
Comfy cooking with a Gyaru turned into haremshit.
I just want this to end, goddamn.

Dex-chan lover
Manga is getting a bit meh like it plateaued. Needs more fun and goofy stuff and cooking of course. I dislike the female teacher and I kinda wish she was never brought "back" and she just stayed an ex gf/ friend shit.

Dex-chan lover
It must suck not being the main character.

We'll be judging entrants on...femininity, wifeliness and confession skills. Only a girl with that has all three deserves to be our beauty queen
That's cute.
Oh boy, can you imagine this pageant going down in your neighborhood? "A high school has come under fire for what activists are calling a hostile environment for career-bound girls and non gender-conforming students."

Yeah, Fujiwara-chan, do your thing. But never forget, this manga is called Gal Gohan, not Prez Gohan.

Group Leader
well its the first time...
i want a harem ending
because i cant choose a waifu

I was really hoping this chapter would have resolved the ghost hand from last chapter...

Dex-chan lover
@kengtekeng1231 It's a pandering thing, just like it is here. Introduce the girl who's going to win anyway then start introducing girls who pander to different tastes and fetishes as rivals (notice the Fujiwara love in here? Author seen ya'll coming) to appeal to a wider audience and draw in and hold more readers than you otherwise would. In most harems the winner was decided before chapter 1 of volume 1 was even in final draft, everyone else was just bait to get more poor suckers to spend their money on it cause "best gril!".

If they introduced a glasses girl with big boobs and just enough extra weight to be self concious about it I'd be one of those suckers taking the bait like a hungry carp.

jak

Contributor
@orochijes

Yeah, I've come to the conclusion that those types of people just want to ruin things for others. If girls choose to be in those beauty pageants, I see no problem with it.

Dex-chan lover
@jak Yeah, after all they have the exact same things for guys, so it can't be sexist. Oh wait, they don't. And it's not like Americans have weird-ass fetish-y beauty contests where they enter little girls . . . oh wait, they do.

Dex-chan lover
@Purplelibraryguy but lets be honest, if they were a thing they'd be hella popular. And considering pretty much 9/10 of the guys I know who'd enter one are gay it would be the most fantastically camp thing ever. Why isn't this a thing yet? I demand that it be.

Users who are viewing this thread