Gal Gohan - Vol. 6 Ch. 40 - The Tea-Time Resolution

Dex-chan lover
@orochijes Oh, chill out. I read romance manga at a huge rate. They're nearly all sexist as hell. Japanese society is sexist as hell. I enjoy the manga anyway. But I don't pretend to myself that somehow because I like something that means everything about it must be perfect. But OK, if you're so insecure that you just have to play make-believe, fine--there is nothing sexist in your world, bro, just keep those blinders close so you don't have to face anything that might upset you.

Dex-chan lover
@Purplelibraryguy
Got the wrong idea there. I see the manga (and the country) for what it is just like you, I just happen to like it that way. If the ladies wanna compete in these things, moral busybodies who don't like their choice will have to deal. May the wifeliest win~

im really angry at the author because nothing happened after the confession

Dex-chan lover
I think I'm gonna draw some Hana (lollipop gyaru) fanart, I love her.

Fed-Kun's army
theyre gonna look into the school handbook and realize that it probably say "Teacher and student relationship isn't banned but frowned upon" lol

I wish the manga stayed about wholesome interactions with Teacher-Students cooking together and grow as a Person together.
It just turned it's focus into romance and love harem now.
(that's what makes these sales I guess)

Dex-chan lover
Funny though, everyone stated that student+teacher relationship will cost him his job at very least, which was stated by Yuki, Shinji, Nagisa and now Makoto, but decided to do it anyway...

I mean he might just open a restaurant, which is a hard thing due to massive competition, but...

Users who are viewing this thread