Gal Gohan - Vol. 8 Ch. 54 - A Gyaru’s Efforts

They're at what, end of year 2? So do you think it will end at graduation or will we get a post-grad ark? I'm hoping for a post-grad, we need some sort of payoff after all this edging shit.

Dex-chan lover
@princeofcups
First and foremost it was joke. We don't know if the author was using real stats or not.

Second if it was real it would be below the averages I've seen in the past so I wouldn't mind seeing the numbers you're referring to. Either way the little jab was unnecessary, especially for a stat that can be looked up regardless of personal experience.

@ribbitribbitsaga
Reduced frequency in sex would lead to reduced opportunities in procreation. I might not be understanding what you are saying though

Dex-chan lover
@Groceries It doesn't matter how many times they have sex in a week or a month, if they don't have any interest in having kids in the first place anyway, since they are just focused in working for themselves and spending that money in their own hobbies than using it to form a family, and that nowadays go for both ways, male and female.

Fed-Kun's army
Meet once a week only? I guess the boyfriend is just a hobby on the side. :)

@Wuiff - you don't know how many different guys/gals they have available, they might be busy every day. ;)

Double-page supporter
@Groceries
I'm saying that it doesn't matter if they fornicate once a week or 12 times a month, if the end result isn't procreation than the fornication frequency is irrelevant.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how long before Shinji starts to reciprocate Miku's romantic feelings

Dex-chan lover
@tseng
But that's situatonal which I agree with you in that regard. I was looking at probability based on numbers only.

@ribbitribbitsaga
I gotcha now. Like I mentioned I'm looking at probabilty, not end result. So to me we're just looking at it from different ends of the process. 😊

I see going forward I gave to be wiser about what I make jokes about.😅

Ya'll never picked a vogue or cosmo mag in the checkout line and it shows.

also why are we getting bent by a fake teen mag in a manga?

Dex-chan lover
"I really asked him some embarrassing stuff"

Yeah, no shit Sherlock

Double-page supporter
"Ba-dump"
If I didn't know better, I'd almost think that was the sound of progress.

@ribbitribbitsaga Uh...Fornication frequency isn't irrelevant unless we're strictly talking about the goal to procreate. Sex frequency is a part of the relationship aspect for many so I don't know why you're saying its moot.

Dex-chan lover
I really was expecting a "was that a joke" the dude not saying that stupid shit really feels like progress.

Idk how i feel about some of those answers, well sure whatever sex on the first or third day, slutty but hey when it happens to me im not complaining but no condom ? Now thats just wrong you wanna keep being a cute gyaru or turn into a mother? Or catch some other weird disease.

Dex-chan lover
Didn't encounter "gyaru" due to not living in Japan, but judging by description of lots of tan, frisky clothing, etc. plenty are horny as fuck. Maybe two out of a dozen were somewhat shy, needed an actual month but the rest was just fucking, no sex just straight out fucking.

Now the most were false alarms, from daddy issues, having loose moms which they inherited that kind of outlook on life (bad parenting, ahoy!) or be confident through the style, hopping from one relationship to another.

The two not actually messed up in the head, kinda nice, but their parents+rest of family were interfering+toxic with everyone they met.

But hey, I'm not a scientist and surely know all.

Anyway, back to manga... is she trying desperately to make him loose the job on purpose? Because that's selfish...

Users who are viewing this thread