Gal Gohan - Vol. 9 Ch. 56 - The Omelette of Youth

Dex-chan lover
For a second there, I thought she was going to push her off the roof.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how it’s going to continue after Fujiwara graduates. 👀

Will she just leave the series? I know it was just Miku and Yabe in the beginning but it feels weird to think the series would go back to that after so long. 🤔

man this series just drags on especially when we know that like none of this confession stuff matters

Dex-chan lover
So Fujiwara is going to leave the race soon. I don't think a new girl will be introduced, so either the teacher is going to have more screen time or the author is dropping the harem.

Oh god oh fuck, I really don't want to see her lose and be sad damnit

That's some great character development and all prez but now it's time for you to move aside and lose to a character that's been completely static and entirely reckless for 50 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Gotta love how a female teacher is seeing a student openly saying and doing these things to a male teacher and she's literally just perfectly fine with it. Kind of ridiculous.

Also this manga has had zero plot development in 50 chapters. This manga is slightly better than the other teacher harem one, but both are pretty bad. The fuck is the point of making a teacher-student romance manga and then playing it so safe?

Dex-chan lover
When they were up on that roof looking out over the city, and she tells Miku that she's gonna confess while she holds the advantage

maxresdefault.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
They both could fall from the roof and end this manga with a plot twist...

Group Leader
@Tikibo
Yeah! And then they get isekaied and end up as the slaves of a sensei lookalike, resulting in yet another wacky romantic comedy. Except it's also an isekai to get at that young, hip generation of manga readers

@LysandersTreason because if you go all in it gets fucked up and full of drama normally.
Hell if you want a train wreck of a story with a high school teacher and student check out Ibitsu.

Dex-chan lover
But isn't Fujiwara *more* of a threat now? Once she graduates, it's LEGAL for her to date Yabe because he's not her teacher anymore.

Dex-chan lover
After Fugiwara is gone, there is gonna probably be a new first year gunning for Yabe I wonder

Users who are viewing this thread