Gal Gohan

Yabe so dense he can be used as an armored penetrator round for JSDF tanks.

That said. Miku got the date.

Old boy is done now.

Wow shocking manga development, a last chapter timeskip where she’s not his student anymore so they can- Wait a minute!

I’m actually pretty glad it actually continues with their lives instead of just “Oh here they are now. Will they or won’t they?” We could actually have a satisfying conclusion where we find out if they hook up.

Dex-chan lover
This series lives and dies on its art.

So far it's managed to survive.

Double-page supporter
@bunnybacon I've kinda noticed that especially after her graduating, maybe they're trying to show she's grown a little even after school even though realistically it doesn't make sense lol.

Aggregator gang
Is this really a harem manga at this point? Seems more like a straightforward romance between Yabe and Miku. I mean we haven't seen Fujiwara
since she graduated, in fact I thought the graduation chapter where Yabe rejected her was a way of a author saying "goodbye" to the character, as in we're never going to see her again outside of maybe the finale
. Plus the female teacher hasn't been much of a presence. Honestly, I don't think the harem tag applies here.

Fed-Kun's army
@KazumaLee94: As of the latest chapter, the harem stage has ALMOST passed. The other teacher is still after him, but Fujiwara is officially out of the running. This is one of those harem manga where the decision is made halfway through.

That being said Fujiwara still desires him and the other students schoolgirl-crush on him on a lesser (typical) scale

Dex-chan lover
Can anyone tell me how big fanservice is in this manga? Like every chapter or once xx chapters, a lot of recent mangas i pick up with ecchi tag has like 1-2 panty shots or so and then nothing.

@Hejti Not that big. In my opinion most of it is coming from the first page illustrations, however the manga itself is pretty reasonable.
If you are looking for fan-service, you'll probably be disappointed.

Dex-chan lover
@Nielzsen thanks for ingo, i was looking for something ecchi with gyaru maybe you can recommend sth, but probably i already read most of it :D i can take a nice fanservice mangas also not exactly gyaru

Can't really help ya, I'm not really into ecchi myself :/
I could recommend "Danberu Nan Kiro Moteru? " I guess, it has some fan-service AND teach you about workouts.

Double-page supporter
Is that translation for the lunch box even right in chapter 65 (page 8)?
As far as I can tell all it says is
"Love" and then "Hug", not "Darling, take me now!"

ELH

Group Leader
The next chapter is taking a bit to translate due to it being cake-focused and the translator being busy. It'll be done when it's done.

I dunno. I'm okay with their pairing, but I think the former President was best. In this case I also don't know how I feel about where it's heading. Think I would prefer him being with the other teacher.

Users who are viewing this thread