Gal ni Yasashii Otaku-kun - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Supporter
I hope I will be reincarnated as gal romcom mc in my next life. :meguuusad:
KanoKari it is, then...

Supporter
Thanks for the translation! Also...
Its known as a monkey paw, a twisted wish granted device that will technically grant your wish but do so in a way that its actually detrimental. Most commonly when a wish is made upon a monkey paw, a finger will curl up to signify the wish has been granted.
What a hell I didn't really understood but I'm somehow scared. The cursed picture also made it's magic

Dex-chan lover
When I saw the name Chobam, all I could think of is the Chobham armour.

At first I wondered why Otaku was trying to join a literature club to talk about anime, and upon failing, joined the 2nd literature club. Then I realised it's possible the school views an anime club to be inappropriate for academic pursuits and hasn't allowed one to be established. Seems like the manga club was where the line was drawn. So, students would found a "2nd literature" club, yet only discuss anime there.

Dex-chan lover
When I saw the name Chobam, all I could think of is the Chobham armour.

At first I wondered why Otaku was trying to join a literature club to talk about anime, and upon failing, joined the 2nd literature club. Then I realised it's possible the school views an anime club to be inappropriate for academic pursuits and hasn't allowed one to be established. Seems like the manga club was where the line was drawn. So, students would found a "2nd literature" club, yet only discuss anime there.
Well, also, if they’re trying to preserve 2005 moe-boom culture, the “literature club” is a trope. For example the SOS-dan operated in the space of a “literature club.”

Dex-chan lover
She stumbled back as the front runner after being on the back burner for the past few arcs

Users who are viewing this thread