Gal ni Yasashii Otaku-kun - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Not gonna lie but my guy might be a little "too perfect", the only flaw he seems to have is basically being a heavily invested geek/otaku (which kinda isn't as much of a flaw nowadays) and maybe being an introvert (which isn't one)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It's cool you are continuing to work on this, but can you guys please just pick up where GDS left off? As much as they suck as a group, their TL's aren't usually that bad, so it would be a better use of your resources to not redo chapters they've already done.

Group Leader
It's cool you are continuing to work on this, but can you guys please just pick up where GDS left off? As much as they suck as a group, their TL's aren't usually that bad, so it would be a better use of your resources to not redo chapters they've already done.
Sadly i have no super power and i can't control time allowing me to have infinite free time to spend on a hobby allowing me to share with people things i like for free.
We are just 2 people doing it, with 0 monetary gain whatsoever, during our free time and when nothing in your daily life* get in the way.
The only reason GDS bother uploading before us so much is because they make money from it, and the only version that will get uploaded on aggregator website will be the first ever uploaded. We have no such restriction, chapter of that series will be up when ready and when Scrubb upload them.
Sorry.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I'll also reiterate that I chose to redo this series from the beginning because I wanted it to exist in a higher quality form than what the other group was publishing. Also, I legit thought they dropped it when I decided to pick it up. Being first or overtaking them was never a priority in the first place, though.

Double-page supporter
As much as we understand why this quality is favorable, I believe it's also in good faith to just work on the entire series chronologically, just so there's no clear indication of sniping.

Dex-chan lover
ive been holding out for you facepalm, thanks for all your work!

idk why position of headpats matters, but our boy out here winning every heart
I think the headpat position kinda mattered because of how close she was plus her height. If he went for a "front headpat" from that position his forearm would have been right in her face, which does feel awkward.

At least if he doesn't reach from the side, which he easily could have done and feels like the common approach, but that is the only reason I can think of to make the position matter from his point of view. Real reason is probably that the author wanted it to look more intimate while wanting the MC to point out that it wasn't his intention to be more intimate.

Contributor
"If there is a proper English term for someone who can sing both male and female ranges,"

Re: "androgynous voice" would the term "falsetto" work? Similar concept but different usage, I'm guessing.

Better than castrato tho :lul: :worry:
"Falsetto" is what I would fully endorse, too.
Technically, falsetto is an Italian word, used commonly in English since (to directly answer your question) there is no single word that defines capability of singing both male & female ranges. However, falsetto, defined in English as "head voice," is widely known in the musical community as a person's ability to increase tension in their vocal chords which results in a full octave (or more!) higher pitch in tone. Both men and women are capable of this, but the contrast is more drastic among men and is regarded as highly effeminate but also remarkably fun.

For example: ever heard a song by the Bee Gees?
I'm extremely enjoying this work, btw. Thank you for sharing~

Dex-chan lover
Are you guys still working on this? Just asking because I really like the quality of it.

Users who are viewing this thread