Gal ni Yasashii Otaku-kun - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Aggregator gang
As a weeb who very much got motivated to work out when Danberu Nan Kiro Moteru was airing and has kind of sort of kept that up since then I can tell you:

AIN'T NO WAY this guy got THAT shredded from that unless he got VERY into it lol

I can respect it though

Dex-chan lover
Ah, yes. Yes of course he has to get infinite muscle works underneath his stupid looking clothes and only face is that of a loser. Sure.

Dex-chan lover
Suddenly I felt a disturbance in the comments, as if dozens of self-inserters cried out...

Dex-chan lover
This is the story of a loner Otaku, who is great at everything has no flaws and is absolutely shredded...
It's still better than:
This is the story of the lonely mob that's not good on anything, have average appearance but also have a harem

Dex-chan lover
Also... Sorry, but why the MC is less realistic than the "rich, beautiful, athletic, intelligent and lonely girl that have somewhat a single problem that the MC will solve somehow"

Dex-chan lover
As much as I see people hate a perfect MC I still prefer Kirito-type Gary Stu compared to wimpy and have absolutely no redeeming point but they're in a harem of perfect beautiful girls. At least being good at a lot of things is a normal/logical reason to be popular, and it probably inspires people to try being better rather than the "You're ok being an absolute loser, you don't need to try better yourself you'll still be popular later it's just not your time yet" message.
and to add to this, I blame this troupe for all the "nice guys"

Dex-chan lover
Other thing I remembered.
I had a teacher one time that he had, at least (I pretty sure I am forgetting something)
  • 2 doctorates
  • was a dance teacher
  • since he was a dance teacher, he had a well-defined body
and again, I am sure I am forgetting other things

Dex-chan lover
That's not the problem though. The problem is that we are 8 chapters in, and this guy is just casually ripped, and great at everything that just so happens to align with what the girls want, and he does it better than them, and he manages to keep up with all of it, and then everyone just comes to him instead of the other way around.

There is no self improvement or evolution or learning necessary if you start out mostly perfect, and the stars align in the things you aren't fantastic at.

It's like those trashy stories where the loser MC just so happens to grab the attention of the perfect school idol beauty by being a completely normal person, but this author would make him good at everything not even 10 chapters in.
no, it's like he is the (secret) perfect school idol

Dex-chan lover
Gosh, I though the "training anime" was a reference to "Training with Hinako" or something like that. I feel old.

Dex-chan lover
We have lost the plot on this a little bit but honestly gary stuing him to be jacked and awesome is better than having him have 20 thousand harem members for no reason (he's so nice!!!!).
The MC absolutely mogging the 2 dudes at the beginning was goated I'm sorry.

Fed-Kun's army
Things he's good at
  • Makeup
  • Nails
  • Hairdressing (female)
  • Clothing (female)
  • Working out
  • Singing
Things he's not good at
  • Taking to people
  • Fashion (male)
Not sure where the idea he has no flaws comes from. Dude's good at his very specific hobbies and doesn't put time into much else. If there weren't any of the girls involved in this he'd just be a dude who has a collection of figures who works out on the side.
People here are pretty blinded on their expectations, when it just doesn’t fit their bill it’s “another trashy adaptation” or something. But I digress, if they stay and reply more it does mean they’re still following through lmao

Dex-chan lover
Just... how the fuck you keeping a bad posture when you're that buffed up

Oh.. maybe he working out just recently, thay might make sense

Supporter
This just adds to what I said last chapter with the clothes. It absolutely needed to be form fitting with that type of body.

Users who are viewing this thread